LegacyGT.com

Rotora BBK in development...

jsalicru

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:D

BEFORE: (passenger side wheel)

http://homepage.mac.com/jsalicru/.Pictures/Photo%20Album%20Pictures/2005-08-20%2023.35.44%20-0700/Image-A579A5CC120D11DA.jpg

AFTER: (driver side wheel)

http://homepage.mac.com/jsalicru/.Pictures/Photo%20Album%20Pictures/2005-08-20%2023.35.44%20-0700/Image-A579CEC6120D11DA.jpg

http://homepage.mac.com/jsalicru/.Pictures/Photo%20Album%20Pictures/2005-08-20%2023.35.44%20-0700/Image-A579EC36120D11DA.jpg

http://homepage.mac.com/jsalicru/.Pictures/Photo%20Album%20Pictures/2005-08-20%2023.35.44%20-0700/Image-A57A0750120D11DA.jpg

http://homepage.mac.com/jsalicru/.Pictures/Photo%20Album%20Pictures/2005-08-20%2023.35.44%20-0700/Image-A57A220C120D11DA.jpg

NOTE: The ONLY struggle I had with it was getting the line retainer back on where it attaches to the hard line. Turns out the Rotora brake line is a little thicker than the stock one. We shall see what I will do about it. I plan to finish up the install tomorrow as Im tired and its late.

I am sure you are right, pads, fluids, SSL would do it. but after seeing how awesome this looks its very hard to only want what you NEED!!!! :D

hehehe, this is true. My friend came over today to have me install his boost gauge... he was a little shocked that I had this kit on it without the licence plates even on the car yet :)

Then he saw:

-STi up-pipe

-Turbo XS stealthback

-STi intake manifold...

needless to say, he was definetly shocked.

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

hehehe, this is true. My friend came over today to have me install his boost gauge... he was a little shocked that I had this kit on it without the licence plates even on the car yet :)

Then he saw:

-STi up-pipe

-Turbo XS stealthback

-STi intake manifold...

needless to say, he was definetly shocked.

TXS stealthback that fits the LGT?

Details?

Im gonna make it work ;) now I just need turbo and IC. The TGVs are here :)

Rear kit. Not on yet. They have it. its a 330x30 2 pot kit. But I'm just a little dry on funds at the moment for it.

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

• 2 weeks later...
Im gonna make it work ;) now I just need turbo and IC. The TGVs are here :)

Rear kit. Not on yet. They have it. its a 330x30 2 pot kit. But I'm just a little dry on funds at the moment for it.

I have funds.

Can I have them put the rears on my car ? :D

Can I get the same deal you got on your fronts???

You can PM me if you need to keep it on the low.

Finally got retail pricing I was hoping it would be around the $1200 you thought, but it apprears that pricing is a full 25% over that.

Maybe that $1200 was wholesale pricing??

I am thinking there are much better options out there at these prices.

LEGACY 00-05

BH5, BL5, BP5, BL9

F

RBK011.01

4-PISTON

330X24

1-PIECE

17"

$1,495.00

F

RBK011.02

4-PISTON

330X30

2-PIECE

17"

$2,095.00

F

RBK021.06

6-PISTON

330X30

2-PIECE

17"

$2,595.00

F

RBK021.03

6-PISTON

355X32

2-PIECE

18"

$2,795.00

R

RBK016.03

2-PISTON

290X18

1-PIECE

16"

$1,095.00

R

RBK016.04

4-PISTON

330X30

2-PIECE

17"

$2,095.00

• 3 months later...

well, I think I have a little bit of a hybrid, being that I have a prototype set. I have a set of 330 x 30 1 piece rotors.. so I suppose my kit is = to the 330 x 24 kit mentioned there.

Feedback from me? Well, its been ~ 10,000 miles and I have absolutely nothing to complain about. These are awesome. Just wish I had the money to come up with the rear kit when I could have gotten a killer deal.

• 1 month later...
if anyone is interested in this kit. We also carry rotora, and our pricing is extremely competitive.

Do you have an online store/shopping cart? Looked with just pictures when I went to the site. I may be looking at a kit this spring/summer.

if anyone is interested in this kit. We also carry rotora, and our pricing is extremely competitive.

I DEFINATELY will be ordering these Tuesday or Wed at the latest (tax return comes in tuesday).

PM me with what deal you can do.

These do fit under the stock rim, correct, I saw the pic and am 100% sure they do....if they dont let me know.

and I want the Blue ones. These are fronts? How much are rears, or are they out yet?

And what would be the best for very spirited street use and slight track, lol.

Something that is basically a stock replacement (no modding needed) and works best with the rest of the brake setup (brake cylinder, lines, etc).

I also want SS lines. Can you throw those in on the pricing, and work a cheaper deal on them?

Thanks for the info, sorry for so many questions. Im excited, and cant wait to order!

-Chris

edit- and how much for a Stage 2 upgrade? Can you include that in the price. I want the best parts. a couple cats removed, a HFC, and a custom tunable setup. Not just loading maps. That also would be BOV, TMIC, whatever else is needed.

mine came with the lines, so I think the kits come with them too.

so did my friends kit. But he got a kit off the floor model at Rotora. So they gave him some misc extras, and a bomb bomb deal. So I was unsure if they were part of it. But I figured they came, especially for that price.

Here is our pricing on the one piece kit that will fit w/the stock 17's.

Front is $1275.00

Rear is $930.00

The kits come w/all the necessary lines for installation.

In regards to the stage 2 that you requested. Please email or pm me exactly which brands you are looking at. There are quite a few options to get to stage 2 w/your car.

Unfortunately we do not have an online shopping cart. Most of our mail order sales is via message board. Our website shows some of the work we did for toyota motor co. and scion. We built their sema cars.

Archived