LegacyGT.com

IM SLO'S 2005 Limited LGT Build Thread

IM SLO

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was nice running into you today, the car is sweet, hope to catch up with you and zero1 when he's in town.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

About time haha!! You two are practically neighbors!!

• 4 weeks later...
They raise a lot of money for Breast Cancer awareness :)

Plus this year it's going to be even bigger than last year!

Nick C.

I know its coming up fairly soon correct?? Maybe ill have to tell work to piss off for a few days. hahaha It would be a blast to meet other people and have some fun!!

• 4 weeks later...
Added some updated parts to the Mod-List in the first post. Also, here are some photos of the NT03's that Fennec Photography took at Cars and Coffee. Seriously so happy i chose these wheels.

214076238_AndysSlowLGT1.jpg.e254bdb6e50daff916ef57fc5dd93e88.jpg

860895948_AndysSlowLGTLTD1.jpg.1fdfa213e3fec816b4ca5502ff673949.jpg

101965635_AndysLGT21.jpg.a9a220dce757857800b4313ccda3bf26.jpg

• 1 year later...
I got super lucky that a supplier had a set out in CA, i found them online and immediately bought them. They were a special order/group buy only from what ive read, at least in SBC. So they may be pretty difficult to find...if you did find them i would JUMP alover them, old wheels were Motegi SP10s in hyper black. 18x8 +40.

I got super lucky that a supplier had a set out in CA, i found them online and immediately bought them. They were a special order/group buy only from what ive read, at least in SBC. So they may be pretty difficult to find...if you did find them i would JUMP alover them, old wheels were Motegi SP10s in hyper black. 18x8 +40.

That's awesome such a nice find. That's my plan to buy them right away, if I'm lucky enough to find them even if I don't have money lol. Awesome build btw your car is beautiful!!

That's awesome such a nice find. That's my plan to buy them right away, if I'm lucky enough to find them even if I don't have money lol. Awesome build btw your car is beautiful!!

Definitely! Money is just an object.. and thank you! I appreciate that!

• 8 months later...

Archived