LegacyGT.com

IM SLO'S 2005 Limited LGT Build Thread

IM SLO

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
You think its okay to bump my thread. Nothing new yet here. Waiting for my WORKs to get here for next years setup. Just chillin in the garage until spring. Maybe an occasional journey to play in the snow.

I will definitely try and look out for you guys @ the next WBM. I went to this past one and it was great and had a good time. It was my 1st time going and I got so caught up that I totally forgot to enter the exhaust competition lol.
05 Legacsti with toys, Efi Logics Tuned, Whitey Built

• 1 month later...
A few recent shots. Not much has changed yet. Hopefully have my new wheels soon, and start putting together a motor build soon. :) Hope to make it to WBM this year and possibly Scoobapalooza. I hope i get the opportunity to meet as many of the members on lgt.com as i can and checkout your rides!

IMG_20131228_092417.thumb.jpg.3b2e5f374db93716f55e005190aa8338.jpg

IMG_20131228_130458.thumb.jpg.d584bb87806e5a4c855a343d1d91d3e5.jpg

ResizedImage_1389931547748.jpg.aaf5cad1668f197bce372fabdeae1508.jpg

ResizedImage_1389931548550.jpg.5e71b1e976f1305d4aaa1f3070d3a09b.jpg

ResizedImage_1389931548908.jpg.19159a9bb7b7901ee7efbb421f1ea8fe.jpg

ResizedImage_1389931549302.jpg.993ce80f38f3233ba74e17d0f72d4a9a.jpg

Nice pics, nice ride

Did you go to Scoobapalooza in STL last summer? Your car looks so familiar...

Nick C.

I did not. I'm hoping to make it this year however. I ordered an interior LED kit from you guys?? Haha need some LED fog bulbs if you want to hook me up. Contemplating hid's also for the fogs. Haven't made up my mind yet...

I've had LED and HID fogs. They're really about the same in terms of looks from the outside. From the inside: your HID fogs supplement your driving lights. I shimmed mine a little bit to give a wider path of light so I can clearly see the shoulder. The LEDs had a really short path, but that might've been the Lamin-X cutting some light. The only downside to the HIDs is that my ballasts have come unstuck twice.

I've had LED and HID fogs. They're really about the same in terms of looks from the outside. From the inside: your HID fogs supplement your driving lights. I shimmed mine a little bit to give a wider path of light so I can clearly see the shoulder. The LEDs had a really short path, but that might've been the Lamin-X cutting some light. The only downside to the HIDs is that my ballasts have come unstuck twice.

Great! Thanks for the info. I feel like id rather have LED for ease and looks. I think i will end up going that route, also since i usually don't use my fogs for their intended purpose anyways. Just hate the look of my setup now and wanted to change my fogs to more or less match.

Our Stage 3 LEDs that are available for most fog light locations will provide you with quite a bit of usable light output, but still not as much as an HID conversion.

Really depends if you just want to mount a ballast or not. They are both very simple to install.

Nick C.

Im going to send you a quick PM i have your LED interior and rear license plate kit. Love how they have been. I think ill jump and get some fog light LEDs!

Archived