9 members have voted

1. 1. Sticker Size and Color

• Red 2 inch no text
    • Black 2 inch no text
    • White 2 inch no text
    • Red 3.5 inch text included
    • Black 3.5 inch text included
    • White 3.5 inch text included
    • Comment for other options. I don't want to go to big and ugly on these.

I drew up the RFRB logo in Illustrator and am thinking about getting some stickers made. Would anyone be interested in any of these if I get them made? I can do almost any color and more or less any size. I will make some more with just the logo itself and probably a few other variations.

RFRB.jpg.f3e08ae89179820082b5bc1c535dddce.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pzev logo -25 hp -28tq...rfrb logo without rfrb shwag jdm as f***k.

As far as RFRB stuff goes, 95% of legacy owners have no idea what it is so I'm sure this sticker will mean nothing to them. I'm ok with having some JDM sticker crap on my car that isn't just some fad

http://u.jimdo.com/www36/o/s3029148e7b34ad4a/img/i494ef4d24d6ee4ce/1352752787/orig/image.jpg

RFRB > all of the above nonsense people put on their cars.

Yeah that's for little kiddies with hondas and acuras, its funny I see an American and an Italian company in that bunch of stickers. I have always liked the tein mono-tube charachter though.

Rfrb is one of those like Tommy kaira that people do not know much about..I have thought since the tastefulness of rfrb is more on the edge of vw with form and function.

What is the RFRB thing? Where did it come from? Someone pleez splain.

Its more sporty factory options that Subaru offered in Japan for our legacys and the Gen3's. Grills, bumpers, spoilers, skirts. Basically factory body kits and parts that make the car look better compared to the base model. As far as I know its all cosmetic.

White wouldn't show well on mine. Maybe if it had a border on it it'd be visible.

No borders. I'm trying to keep them as close to the factory look as possible. I can do more then one color though. Its not a big deal to do black and white. Maybe red as a third possible if I get enough interest.

Does anyone have input on the size they would want?

Can I get it like 5 foot long, that way I can put it from the passenger fender onto the hood all crooked ricer style?

But in all seriousness, I think it'd be good at either 3 1/4th inches to match the AWD length or 5 1/2 to match the 2.5 GT

Its funny I don't think I have ever seen a riced out subaru..they didn't catch on around here except the sti's.

The stickers are cool, like you guys are saying as an accent or a style cue. I got a ton of stickers on my toolboxes and even one of my welding hoods but I prefer my dd clean. When that first gen comes out of my yard its going to look ratty and slammed maybe ill paint some airbrushed skulls and hellfire in the doorjambs or something..and put a pole for midget strippers..haven't really thought that out too well. So what happened with that ss sludge?

But in all seriousness, I think it'd be good at either 3 1/4th inches to match the AWD length or 5 1/2 to match the 2.5 GT

im sure he can cut various sizes but imagining this on my car at that large is pretty gross

i think that if you dont have a RFRB part on the car, keep it tiny

but im not big into stickers like that, i have a wagon mafia decal and wakeboard-related ones on my whip so thats just my take on it

Archived