9 members have voted

1. 1. Sticker Size and Color

• Red 2 inch no text
    • Black 2 inch no text
    • White 2 inch no text
    • Red 3.5 inch text included
    • Black 3.5 inch text included
    • White 3.5 inch text included
    • Comment for other options. I don't want to go to big and ugly on these.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So it would basically be stupid for me to put one of these stickers on my car becuz Subaru doesn't really make anything sex for the 5th Gen sept STi stuff.

Thanks for the splanation.

First of all, nothing will make a 5th gen pretty, so just suck it up. And second, aesthetic mods are like saying "you have a pretty mouf." I don't know what that means but I had to say it.

Oh ya. Performance mods rule, bitches!

There. I'm done.

So I'm planning on some small ones that won't have the run fast run beautiful part printed. Probably around 1.5 to 2 inches. And then a few bigger ones that have the full thing somewhere in the 3.25 range. I'll do both in red white and black. I'm going to try to get the order in for them this week but it will be a month or so before I can pick them up and then I will get them shipped out. I'll get prices together once I have a better idea what they will cost but most likely with those sizes it will be super cheap.

So I'm planning on some small ones that won't have the run fast run beautiful part printed. Probably around 1.5 to 2 inches. And then a few bigger ones that have the full thing somewhere in the 3.25 range. I'll do both in red white and black. I'm going to try to get the order in for them this week but it will be a month or so before I can pick them up and then I will get them shipped out. I'll get prices together once I have a better idea what they will cost but most likely with those sizes it will be super cheap.

I dig the run fast run beautiful part.

Also would be sweet to make some syms stickers

I dig that part as well but if it is only 2 inches long there is no way in hell that I'm going to be able to get all the cuts and everything to make the lettering work. Its just too small.

And i'm sure I can get some SYMS stuff made too. I need to find a copy of their logo so I can draw it up and have a vector of it. RFRB is my top priority right now.

I dig that part as well but if it is only 2 inches long there is no way in hell that I'm going to be able to get all the cuts and everything to make the lettering work. Its just too small.

And i'm sure I can get some SYMS stuff made too. I need to find a copy of their logo so I can draw it up and have a vector of it. RFRB is my top priority right now.

Instead of waiting a month why not have me do it in a night?

Like 12" x 2.5" in that red.

Could USA be on the same line as fybtek.

Yea ill change it tonight

Instead of waiting a month why not have me do it in a night?

Because you don't have the vector. And I'm in no rush. I was planning on getting some made for myself and figured I would see if there was any more interest. @pleaidestar I'll do some with the whole thing as small as I can and let you know how they go.

I just made the file lol. I don't need the vector. Suit yourself I was going to print like 20 for free...

I have the vector so its scaleable. And the only reason you have the file is because I posted it on here. Because it doesn't exist in the wild. But print away, I have no problem with them getting distributed.

I have the vector so its scaleable. And the only reason you have the file is because I posted it on here. Because it doesn't exist in the wild. But print away, I have no problem with them getting distributed.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y42/SeventyOneBlue/rfrbbig_zps6a4cdb17.jpg

cool mine does too.

Here it is in the wild, easily traceable http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a358/yasawas/sparky024.jpg

Archived