LegacyGT.com

Video of USDM Legacy Spec B on Edmunds.com

BrownBoy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just seen that video and your new model has been around in New Zealand since late 03.

Only thing I don't think the Kiwi GT had was the red seats.

The 18" wheels were around way back then so it's just a revamped excess parts catalogue IMO launched to you yankees.

Rob.

It's been said before but people keep missing it... the Spec B, Spec C lines from Subaru do not include engine changes. They are suspension/handling packages. This is true in the JDM market and appears will be true with ours. I get the impression people expect it to be a Legacy STi, which it is not. Just something to keep in mind. :)

I'll see your well made point, and raise you another.

Since the spec b is supposed to be the handling and appearance package (ROW markets do get different bumpers with either the 2.0GT spec B, or the 3.0R Spec B, paint and leather colors only for US. 18" Wheels for all.) then why isn't it available as regular production?

Why can you not just order "Spec B" with any GT, of any color, interior, or transmission choice? This isn't a condemnation of anyone, other than SOA boneheaded decision-makers.

As a limited run car, with a high markup, it is less compelling than just adding a couple thou option to the order sheet of your choice of Legacy GT.

Guest *Jedimaster*
I'll see your well made point, and raise you another.

Since the spec b is supposed to be the handling and appearance package (ROW markets do get different bumpers with either the 2.0GT spec B, or the 3.0R Spec B, paint and leather colors only for US. 18" Wheels for all.) then why isn't it available as regular production?

Why can you not just order "Spec B" with any GT, of any color, interior, or transmission choice? This isn't a condemnation of anyone, other than SOA boneheaded decision-makers.

As a limited run car, with a high markup, it is less compelling than just adding a couple thou option to the order sheet of your choice of Legacy GT.

Yeah, that annoys me too- with my GTP, I could order it basically with or without any combination of options.

Archived