Mustang Dino:

LGT Wagon 5MT Stage 1 – 236hp@5500 and 255tq@3800

LGT Sedan 5MT Stage 2 (Up + TBE) – 258hp@5100 and 281tq @ 3900

Dif – 19hp/28tq

All 5 for the Sedan:

1) 255hp/ 283tq

2) A run with a bad reading.

3) 254/ 271

4) 258/281 – With ice on the IC. She was very hot after the first 3 runs.

5) 250/265 – bigger IC anyone

I know TTIWWOP…. you will have to wait :p

Great numbers. What is your elevation?

You numbers are pretty close to Cobb's numbers on their Mustang Dyno at 4500 ft altitude.

I'm at sea level and am pretty excited about the whole process.

This should be read by everyone (including myself) who have not gone at least to Stage 1 yet.

Cool. I forgot that this was scheduled for today. How was the place?

Mixed emotions. It was a good time and the guy knew what he was doing. I got 4 good runs in and I have a baseline. The broke the printer and couldn’t print out copies of Meier’s runs. Then they lost the reflective tape, we all looked for it for 40+ mins. Then Meier and I went to lunch came back and they found the tape in the “broken” printer :rolleyes:

We arrived at 11 and left around 3, they took their time but I wasn’t in a rush :cool:

How exactly does humidity affect HP (Stupid Noob)? More humid=less hp? or the other way around?

Im new to the Turbo scene, the AWD scene, and the general performance tuning scene in all, so im hoping you guys can hold my hand through my modification ?'s!!

J/K but I would definitely appreciate the help!

How exactly does humidity affect HP (Stupid Noob)? More humid=less hp? or the other way around?

Im new to the Turbo scene, the AWD scene, and the general performance tuning scene in all, so im hoping you guys can hold my hand through my modification ?'s!!

J/K but I would definitely appreciate the help!

For a given elevation, temperature and barometric pressure, the higher the humidity the lower the horsepower. That's because as the number of water vapor molecules per unit volume of air increases, the less "room" there is for the other gasses that make up air, including oxygen.

Here's a CALCULATOR that lets you see how changes in atmospheric conditions affect horsepower.

There are links to innumerable converters and calculators. Check out the Automotive grouping.

Mustang Dino:

LGT Wagon 5MT Stage 1 – 236hp@5500 and 255tq@3800

LGT Sedan 5MT Stage 2 (Up + TBE) – 258hp@5100 and 281tq @ 3900

Dif – 19hp/28tq

Those are some pretty good numbers. Any suspesnsion mods yet?

If so, don't you love driving a luxury STi?

I love it.....keep it up.:)

Those are some pretty good numbers. Any suspesnsion mods yet?

If so, don't you love driving a luxury STi?

I love it.....keep it up.:)

I have suspesnsion work the wagon does not.

Yes I do love my LGT STi but I want more power :cool:

I have suspesnsion work the wagon does not.

Yes I do love my LGT STi but I want more power :cool:

I am looking at getting an 06 Legacy because I want a good balance of performance and luxury and would like to keep in touch with you to get more and more input as to the potential of the Legacy.

Again, congrats on those numbers.

Nick

I am looking at getting an 06 Legacy because I want a good balance of performance and luxury and would like to keep in touch with you to get more and more input as to the potential of the Legacy.

Again, congrats on those numbers.

Nick

Buy an '05. There are good deals now. The money you save over an '06 could go for mods!

• 1 year later...

Archived