LegacyGT.com

MA group tint and possible meet

mrjk77

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cool. looking forward to what they have to say.

rice_rocket said something about getting a quote for $230, which is not even as close to yours. but he was going to try to see if they can match your price. i'm really indifferent about what place we go to.

last night i decided to tell the wife that i was gonna spend $180 on tint, and after fearing the worse, she was like "oh ok cool" wth. :confused::spin::p

next sunday won't work for me, including this weekend.

noob question but is this tint service for the 3 windows each side, 1 back, 1 moonroof, and 1 front? im just wondering cuz im thinking about tinting my DGM too. from worcester by the way. *subscribed*

awesome. i'm definitely in. let's start a list going and people should just add their name if they are in or not?

1. pikers

2. mrjk77

3. snow05gtRI (I'll add u too)

4. JaeGT

5. MDork (08 Turbo X - wagon)

6. rice_rocket

assuming we all pick our own % tint and my wife's saab can join i'm in

1. pikers

2. mrjk77

4.MDork (08 Turbo X - wagon)

5.rice_rocket

I just added myself in... last word was $225 so no way he can meet 160!

I may just add in another car but we'll see.

Depends on what day we pick to do this.

awesome. i'm definitely in. let's start a list going and people should just add their name if they are in or not?

1. pikers

2. mrjk77

4. JaeGT

5. MDork (08 Turbo X - wagon)

6. rice_rocket

so we have at least 6 cars? any more discount? :lol:

Hey, if we get a good amount of cars I may call back to see if they'll go lower. SHOW ME THE DISCOUNT!

Just a fine print kind of thing...

The $160 price quote was for a 4 door Legacy only. If you are bringing a different car, your cost may vary.

wow, cool. we got 7, definitely an entire day's work for those guys. how does sat feb 21 or sat feb 28 work for everyone? the 28th is a little better for me, but whatever.

I'm good for the 21st in the morning and 28th whenever... where's the location???

i believe its 330 south road, bedford, MA 01730. and im good for 21st morning and anytime 28th.

that address is correct. here's a [ame=http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=330+South+Road,+Bedford,+MA&sll=42.471844,-71.225395&sspn=0.197272,0.292511&ie=UTF8&ll=42.47178,-71.271486&spn=0.049318,0.105743&z=14]map[/ame]:

Archived