LegacyGT.com

Cost of full limited interior?

N2L

Quick price check. Hopefully some of you guys can help me out.

I am buying all the interior pieces to switch my tan limited to a black limited.

What is a fair price for everything in good condition for the black leather?

• 1 month later...

I recently did a 100% swap from tan leather to black leather in my wagon. Between two donor cars from junkyards I probably have $1,000 into it.

Worth every penny IMO. It was spend the money on an interior swap or buy a new wrx/sti.

Never, ever, ever again will I buy a car with tan interior.

Do you just not like tan interiors, or is it something else?

Do you just not like tan interiors, or is it something else?

My first car, a 97 Integra, had tan interior and I hated it. When I found my lgt the car was a really good deal so at the time I didn't mind the tan. 6 months after I bought the car I knew either an interior swap was coming or a new car. The wrost part was the tan carpet in the lgt. Mine was very dirty, looked terrible. Initially I had just wanted to swap the carpet to black but I was able to piece together a full set so I swapped it all.

• 2 weeks later...

Update for reference. I emailed several members who had swapped tan to black here are the figures.

The cheapest was 750 dollars after 6 months of piecing together the set from junkyards.

The fastest so far was two other users who bought whole cars like myself to swap straight across. Prices varied due to purchase and resale price.

The average from 17 users was $2800 dollars due to some guys on the high side who purchased several new parts from the dealer.

From my experience: if nothing needs to be replaced, or reupholstered, this swap can be done very cheaply buy buying another limited Legacy and swapping everything. It took me about 12 hours of actual labor for the removal and installs. Approximately 30 hours of detailing (the car I bought was filthy) and a few hours of reupholstery. I live in an apartment, and these parts take up a surprising amount of space. If I had to do it all over again I would still swap car to car. Piecing the set together took between 2-6 months for those users who told me they took this route.

Archived