LegacyGT.com

Facelift on 2010 to 2013

2010 or facelift to 2013?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. 2010 or facelift to 2013?

• Leave the 2010 front end alone
    • Facelift 2013 front end

The problem is I don't think the 2010 grill will the 2013 bumper. I think the opening for the grill is larger. I'm not too fond of the 2013 grill myself. My current bumper and grill are ok just need to be painted to fix the scratches. I was just thinking that if I gonna paint the old one for about $400 I can swap front ends. Still on the fence.

How did your dog destroy your front end?
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Good to hear that this will be taken care of by your insurance. I think you should do the facelift if it fits into the budget. I know you said you werent too fond of the 2013 grille, but it actually looks quite good with the center wing plastidipped instead of chrome.

• 2 years later...
So my dog destroyed my beloved LGT. Should I fix it and leave it alone or facelift to a 2013? Opinions? Why or why not? Thanks

Can't believe you blamed the dog! Man's best friend too!

Pix or it didn't happen...

:needpics:

The facelift on a 2010-2012 would require 2013-2014 bumper, grille, fog surrounds and fog lights (because they are different) and headlights if you wanted to.

Okay, so hold off on dipping my grill and buying the oem fogs! And I'm gonna grab those U bar headlights, so I just need the bumper and grill.

Can't believe you blamed the dog! Man's best friend too!

Pix or it didn't happen...

:needpics:

It was the dog, well, puppy. You don't know the story, it was bad. I will post a link to his thread tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Archived