LegacyGT.com

08 specB interior swapable to 09 2.5iSE?

I would bet it's gotta by 90%+ swappable. I can't imagine Subaru would build two different seat rails for the same car. I went with changing my 2.5i seats to leather, and getting a 2008 WRX leather steering wheel. Total cost about a grand and a few nights with hog-ring pliers.

I would bet it's gotta by 90%+ swappable. I can't imagine Subaru would build two different seat rails for the same car. I went with changing my 2.5i seats to leather, and getting a 2008 WRX leather steering wheel. Total cost about a grand and a few nights with hog-ring pliers.

was the grand for the parts or labor?

Parts. I did all the labor. I ordered the leather upholstery for the seats already stitched up online, then waited 6 long weeks for it to arrive, then pulled off the cloth and put on the leather myself. I took the seats inside tho so I could at least watch TV while working on it. haha.

I think fitment is spot on - it's going to be any wiring hassles that are the pain. Not sure if the 2.5i has provisions for seat heaters, power controls, and airbags with passenger sensor etc in the wiring looms/harnesses. Do the 2.5i seats have side airbags?

I think fitment is spot on - it's going to be any wiring hassles that are the pain. Not sure if the 2.5i has provisions for seat heaters, power controls, and airbags with passenger sensor etc in the wiring looms/harnesses. Do the 2.5i seats have side airbags?

yes. they do have front side airbags. are not all airbags standard on subarus?

Im pretty sure the airbags and sensors are going to be the same. The only things that are going to be a pain are the heated seat controls, the passenger power seat, and the drivrs memory seat. Other than those 3 things it will just be plug and play.

Archived