LegacyGT.com

Visiting Washington DC/Virginia/Penn in July

boxkita

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Philly looks like a bye this time, as Atlantic City won out. If AC is anything like Vegas, I'll wish we'd gone to Philly. :-)

4 nights DC, 3 nights Outer banks, 5 nights Cape Cod, everything else we'll take we what find.

Atlantic City is nothing like Vegas. It's very unique. Be sure to give us your review.

Regarding free parking in Philly: There are some tricks which can burn you. Look out for shorty parking meters which are for wheelchair bound people. There's no signage. PPA just expects you to know better. And in areas where there are restaurants, look for signs indicating those spaces are for the restaurants' valet parking. I'm sure "enforcement" will earn you a ticket in either case.

Regarding free parking in Philly: There are some tricks which can burn you. Look out for shorty parking meters which are for wheelchair bound people. There's no signage. PPA just expects you to know better. And in areas where there are restaurants, look for signs indicating those spaces are for the restaurants' valet parking. I'm sure "enforcement" will earn you a ticket in either case.

And Philly's government wonders why ppl dont want to visit? :spin:

We'll see, as we have several days to get from outerbanks to Blue Ridge Parkway and back up to Cape Cod. Google Maps says its 21 hours, so we have plenty of time. :-)

Archived