LegacyGT.com

lean to rich a/f learning numbers

thisheregirafFe

so i had an issue with running lean (up to +13% correction) on my very new tune. check out the t-connector, found a loose hose and fixed that. after resetting learning values i'm now at -7 a/f learning at idle/very low speeds going up to +3 while moving. attaching a log to show, but is that out of the question for a safe tune?

am i still a bit leaky? been over all the usual suspects with carb cleaner and couldn't find any issues thus far...

datalog11.csv

i can put anything i want down here?!

I'm confused. Why start another thread for the same original tuning issue ... :confused:

You were getting help and answers in the original thread

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/severe-jerking-boost-new-tune-209020.html?t=209020

then another ....

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/learning-values-over-10ii-209021.html

now this thread. It makes it difficult to follow what has been covered, to get you the answers you're looking for.

:soap_box:rant. I'm finished now.

i deleted my other thread :/

this is a new issue. was running lean, now rich so i started another. don't blame ya for the rant, but does that help?

edit: also new log.

edit, edit: t'other aforementioned thread turned into a bitchfest which helped me out none at all. that was closed, too.

turns out my o2 sensor was shitting the bed. it just happened that it was mostly fine on the dyno, then started going wonky the next day. it was dumping so much fuel in it hydrolocked causing the horrid feedback. EFI diagnosed, tossed in a new sensor and re-tuned for basically the price of a sensor (and i think about 10 mins of labor)... and saved. my. ass.

Archived