LegacyGT.com

Any Subaru Meet in SoCal 626 Area?

RawrParts

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

New to SoCal!

Looking to meet some other LGT owners since I've only seen a few stock Subies rolling...

Keep posting up meets and I'll make an effort to make it out to meet the locals.

Also, probably in need of a quality shop to do some normal maintenance and tuning.

PM me if you like...or reply here!

Thx

Additionally, what hoops am I going to need to jump through to pass emissions? My registration is still good from WA until October but I'd really prefer to NOT disassemble just to pass...

I heard you can just pay a fee for being a "smogger"...any truth to that? A friend did it through his AAA when he moved down but I don't know the details.

I still have a stock TMIC and a stock mid-pipe with a cat so I'm hoping I'll squeak by since my year never had a smog pump...?

I'm willing to pay the fee but don't want to every year since I've heard it's like $300...

• 2 weeks later...
Apologies...Living in Culver City at the moment.

I'm just South-east of Culver City myself. The closest Subaru specific (I'm using this loosely as there's been a lot more non-Subarus lately) meet I know of is the McSubaru meet in Downey. 405 to the 105 fwy all the way down until Lakewood blvd left turn then end up at address 10207, the retro looking McD's. About a 25 min drive. Very good turnout for a weekly Wednesday 8pm meet. Needs more Leggy's though.

Archived