LegacyGT.com

Anybody know about door gaurds?

BigT

I need some help ASAP. I live in a world of small parking spaces and I am a big person. I usually wind up doing some kind of acrobatic move just to get out of my car, but I also usually have my fingerprints all over my OBP paint!!! Does anybody know of a place where I can get the rubber gaurds for the sides of the doors so I can have my door touch whatever concrete wall or escalade tire I happen to be next to?

-T

Pepboys would be my suggestion too. It's going to be tricky with the horizontal door guard that is already installed down the middle of your doors, but you could get one on there.

I use the rubber part just below the window and before the paint to close the door. I rarely touch the paint if I can avoid it. I don't think that putting a rubber strip down the edge of your door would really give you much more surface to grab onto to avoid touching the paint.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Ugh, they should come in body colors....that'd be better than BLACK. I guess it's ok for a obp car....

my car came with silver door edge guards as a dealer-added item. the sticker said like $100+ for them. :lol: they actually match pretty well.

needless to say, they were "free" when i was done with teh negotiations. :D

Archived