LegacyGT.com

What fits the cup holder

This is a no-biggie question but my wife is looking..........

Our 97 Subbie seems to be a bit of a stickler when it comes to finding a to-go coffee cup.

My wife has been using a Starbucks stainless one in the Caddie. The caddie has flip out of the arm rest cup holders that are flexible (springs allow flexing to a certain diameter).

The subbie cup holders are solid. She has looked all over the place to replace the to-go cup but everything is too big.

Has anyone found something that will work?

ERMAHGERSH....

You people know nothing do you!

All 1995 to 1997 Subaru's had one design of cup holder, with two equal sizes holes. In 1998, some models started receiving a second design cup holder. This cup holder had two different sized holes.

My Honda's center console cup holders hold everything up to a 1 liter water/soda bottle lol

I also have one in each door and one in each of the side arm rests in the rear. So, 6 in all hahahaha

I really need to get on the Honda forums.... I need a place to talk about it.

ERMAHGERSH....

All 1995 to 1997 Subaru's had one design of cup holder, with two equal sizes holes. In 1998, some models started receiving a second design cup holder. This cup holder had two different sized holes.

We know nothing because we aren't cupholder engineers...

LOL

ERMAHGERSH....

I am the 1%!! I always wondered why everyone complained that nothing fit in their cup holders. The second design one I have holds anything. I like it because if I'm drinking a Venti coffee I put it in the left side. If I'm drinking a tall it goes in the right. Nothing spills :)

One of the first things I did after buying my 95 was replace the broken equal sized cupholder with a nice new uneven one. Such an improvement over the old design and incredibly easy to swap.

I love how around here, some of our favorite swaps are just for cupholders. :lol:

http://i25.tinypic.com/28k0y9s.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: The cup has a vagina!!!

I see what's really going on here. Your wife says the cup "holder" is not big enough for the cup....huh.

Dr. Ruth Westheimer said "The 'cup holder' can fit any size 'cup'. "

:lol::lol::lol:

Archived