LegacyGT.com

Lucky legacy

LegacyDan

Unreal....

I've had my cars broken into / stolen a few times over the last 20 years but nothing like that.

must post it on "worlds dumbest criminals!" I should have edited it down to all the interesting bits but i was too lazy! He did break my rain visor and scratched my roof with the glass that was in his hand, also a nice trail of blood down the side of my car! This was the first night i started recording my car due to neighbour issues, as you can see from that bollard beside my car. so just pure coincidence! It was so windy that night aswell, i would have usually heard something like that going on most nights!

Guy was drunk as hell too. It would have been a lot easier breaking a side window than the windshield, dumbass. :lol:

i love how instead of opening the door to get out of the car he decides to kick out the window! if only he did that in the 1st place he would have saved himself a world of pain! He was found about 200 yards down the road passed out due to blood loss from cuts on his abdomen from climbing through the windshield! 9 cars in total he broke into! Lucky me! maybe he recognised my car from Gran Turismo and thought it was too nice to touch!

Archived