LegacyGT.com

***Semi-Official Legacy GT 1320 List***

Prod

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
j.reed / 13.946 @ 97.84mph / Atco / 5MT / LGT Ltd Sedan / AP Stage 1, Kartboy Short Shifter / Higher than 80F and 90% RH

Elevation? pretty much i had the same condition last night 88F and 90% humidity. but 13.9 with a AP Stage 1 and only 1000 ft elevation. i don't know.....:(

From last October:

Around 60 deg, humidity 70%. Barometer 28.45, 1500 ft track. All stock 5MT, 1/2 tank gas.

60': 1.97

330': 5.855

660': 9.138

660mph: 74.8

ET: 14.36

MPH: 94.31

Got an STI UP and Cobb DP in stock, saving for EcuTek tune so I can get them installed...should be just in time for cooler weather and a trip back to the track. :D

It's in the driver also,(my brother in his S4 could only get a 13.7, and i would get a 13.3 with his car, friend with WRX Stage II could only get 13.9 and i got a 13.6 on my first try) i'm not saying i'm a good driver, i'm just not bad, also elevation, not all cars are created equal, o ya i'm a GT not a limited so no sunroof that frees up some weight, i ran with a 1/4 tank if that. track conditions, if it's to sticky, you'll bog and this track was, so i would line up my tires in between the tire tracks where all the grease and shit was at so that i would get a little tire slippage and that gave me the best time. a 13.3 is very possible in a "Stage II" with the "right" driver and conditions.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived