LegacyGT.com

Help i have tio go to work soon

So I lowered my car in the proses my friend "who is quite stupid" broke my CV shaft. I replaced that, I hit the pin out from the top so I took the intake piping off. I hooked it all back up now it WONT IDLE I'm lost at what it could be.

I made all the clamps tight, I made sure everything was sealed, its still doing it. I did make a temporary fix I tighten the throttle cable so that it idles at like 1500 rpm now but it dose not die. still anyone one have idea on what it really could be

there is a large hose, about 1 inch in diameter from the IAC on the passenger side intake that connects to the very bottom of the black plastic intake plenum which connects the air filter box and the air box at the throttle body.

it is easy to miss because the connection point is absolutely underneath the plenum. that is your problem

connect it.

On mine I have two houses, one that is on the bottom of the pipe going from the box to the MAF, the other is on the back of the box it has the two houses going from the valve covers into one house then into the box. By box I don't mean the place the air filter goes I mean the big one that comes right off the throttle body.

Your first mistake was hitting the roll pin out from the top.

Next time don't do that.

Also, make sure the coolant temp sensor and TPS sensors are still plugged in.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Archived