LegacyGT.com

ABS line clip

I am looking for the white plastic clip that clips to the ABS lines that are coming out of the ABS module. It is on the passenger side of the engine compartment, and it is a clip that attaches the four lines to the side of the engine compartment. There is a little hole that it clips into, and mine is broken. Anybody know what I am talking about? And where can I get one of these other than the dealership?

Is there a issue with the clip missing ? are the lines banging around ?

Duck tape may work. A zip tie, may be...

I wouldn't worry about it unless there is a issue right now.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Its not actually missing. There is a little hole where it is supposed to pop into, and when I push the clip into the hole, it doesnt stay there, so something on the clip snapped off. The only reason I am wanting to replace it is because it is rattling against the side of the engine compartment. I couldnt figure out what that rattle was for quite a while, now that I know what it is, I want to take care of it. I might give the zip tie a try. Otherwise I suppose I will have to head to the dealership.

Archived