LegacyGT.com

the ride is very bouncy.....

what is everybobdy doing for CBE?

any grill options?

my buddy went with a spt exhaust for an lgt.. with custom fabricated turn downs at the ends. Looks nice. Sounds great. Sleeper status maintained!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I spy OBK bump stops and upper control arms.

I would find some lgt ucas fast. They made a world of difference on my car. I used Spec B arms and had to grind the knuckle down a little to make them work. Pretty sure you wont have to do that with the lgt arms.

I would find some lgt ucas fast. They made a world of difference on my car. I used Spec B arms and had to grind the knuckle down a little to make them work. Pretty sure you wont have to do that with the lgt arms.

That's odd, I installed the SpecB arms as well and I didn't have to modify anything to install them :iam:

I like to cook my pets and my family.

Use commas. Don't be a psycho.

I will have to see if I have any pics. There is a ridge down the center of the arm from front to back. I bought them from a guy that raced spec b's and sti's so maybe they were from an sti? Are you using the WL camber bushing? I am around -2 deg in the rear.

Nope, no camber bushings. Just the SpecB struts, and springs (LGT wagon in rear) and the SpecB upper rear arms.

I want to see how the alignment looks and then I will go from there.

Is this the line you are talking about?

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t36/danteomni/Car%20Pics/OBK/IMAG0271_zps6e5951d0.jpg

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

LGT arms will help a lot. The OBK arms are too tall and will hit the bumpstops almost all the time making the rear feel pretty bad from what I've read.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t36/danteomni/Car%20Pics/OBK/IMAG0272_zpsdd6139b5.jpg

I kept my stock OBK bumpstops and I have no complaints. I have a new set of SpecB stops just in case though.

Ugg...I really need to finish my brake upgrade.

so I should get these and new bushings to help?

^^^^^^^

Yes that's what you want.

You might want to look into the front lower arm also. The lower arm has the eccentric bolt that adjust toe and they have a tendency to seize. I had to replace mine for alignment.

The whip looks great sir! I too just got an outback coming from an Evo 9...anyways..I really hate the way it handles and its height. My first mod will be to lower mine too. Just to sum up what you did, Legacy SpecB front struts and GTW Bilsteins in the rear with tein H-Techs? Also are you riding on the stock bump stops?

Thanks in advanced and again you're OB looks awesome!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

so the fact I put sedan springs on the wagon doesn't have anything to do with the bouncy ride?

looks great, but rides "springy"

I wouldn't think so. The wagon springs are made for the extra weight, wereas the sedan springs should feel "softer". OE spec speaking of course.

The shocks could be worn out. That will give you a springy ride no matter what springs you have on there.

• 2 months later...

Archived