LegacyGT.com

Goodbye #273

Utmost

Sorry to hear utmost, glad to see you may end up in a wagon though, it fits your style.

Me and 2009 spec b would probably be willing to help with some of it as well.

Keep us in the loop.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

I'm back baby!

I bought the wagon. And now I'm out to test the patience of my family.

I have decided I would like to do a full spec wagon conversion.

However I don't want to do it in *this* wagon. This wagon will be perfect for a DD.

168k, 1 owner with great carfax

There are some issues that need addressed with it- leaky valve covers, rear wiper, sunroof.

It's got the the slotted rotors, silicon hoses, and sounds a little better than my spec. I dunno what's going on under there, but will need to get it some input on it.

And Ill need to pay it off ASAP so i can get to working on the spec wagon. Which means I will be scouring the land for an 06 wagon with a nice body n frame and nothin' inside. And, of course, in my mind I'm gonna work the motor while its out get that beast up to 650whp.

Can't wait for you guys to meet the new addition and to get my side project off the ground.

image.thumb.jpg.89ec67a7998bdfe19e1e22c15df81ea5.jpg

Build one of these...you might have to ditch your dog though

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/20/u3una3a5.jpg

This had me doing a lot of searching for subie beetle conversions :lol:

Anymore info on that specific build?

• 1 year later...

Thanks everybody. We all hate to see one go, I feel bad I was involved I a spec destruction. Ryan- thanks. I know you'll will give the pieces a good home. I can remember mine by scoping out yours. :)

Rich- it hurt when I lost it, and a bit when money took her, but much better to know the parts are out running on a road somewhere, not rusting away cos I'm selfish!

My wagon is running nicely, treating me well. Gen 4 is such a great platform, I'd like to always have 1

Thanks everybody. We all hate to see one go, I feel bad I was involved I a spec destruction. Ryan- thanks. I know you'll will give the pieces a good home. I can remember mine by scoping out yours. :)

Rich- it hurt when I lost it, and a bit when money took her, but much better to know the parts are out running on a road somewhere, not rusting away cos I'm selfish!

My wagon is running nicely, treating me well. Gen 4 is such a great platform, I'd like to always have 1

Ironically you can still check out a nice pic of yours *gone*, Mine *gone* and finse's car on the header of the Cryotune performance facebook page

Damn I miss mine so I can only imagine how you feel.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Archived