LegacyGT.com

A New Look

Ace hardware store on 4th has a bit in stock, I need to do my grill and emblems. I like emblems and they are nicer to me blacked out, i'll probably do it tomorrow i'm not good with spray paint type items though lol.

• 3 weeks later...
Your car looks good man, it's coming along nicely. Though, is front window tint in your future?

Thanks. My front side windows are at the max legal limit (50% ish). Maybe the pictures make it hard to tell? I'm going to plasti dip my wheels and use the L7 hub vinyls I got from doc. I should be able to handle that... I hope :o

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

wheels are super easy! One deck of 3x5 cards, or playing cards, super clean the wheels first, tape off the valve stem and go for it! (don't forget to place cardboard underneath before you spray). I didn't even do more than one quick coat inside and then used 3 or 4 coats on the outside of the wheel. Just don't do too much, too fast. Several quick coats will look much better than trying to lay down too much product at once. (I ran my first wheel because I wanted full coverage on the first coat).

I left 4 super black circles on my grass that stayed for a week or so because I didn't lay down cardboard.

Alright, here is the next project. Hopefully I don't mess up putting the L7 vinyl's on my hub caps ;).

Might try to do all of the wheels tomorrow after work.

1658600748_2013-04-0818_52_49.jpg.727ed415b55b9ea7035b3ae9e7a75257.jpg

Guest fnp_tuning

43% legal on the fronts, odds are you wont get bothered if you stay above 30%. My wife's foz is black at 30%(fronts) and we have yet to get stopped for it.

As for the painting, just make sure you tape and or mask off everything well. I've done lots of paint projects and it's just all in the prep. Take your time and it should turn out well.

Alright, I only took the one picture because my car is dirty and I feel a bit loopy from the fumes... but I dig it :cool:

I'll try and add the L7 caps tomorrow. See, even fat girls look good when they dress up

526935188_2013-04-0918_47_56.jpg.7a99b8c21dc887cb2786fe65fbf8a35e.jpg

Archived