LegacyGT.com

MD Window Tinting

JJBerk

I already had one deer run into me from the side on Crownsville Rd. and the majority of my driving back there is at 3am so I want to be able to see clearly plus with the 75% oem I should be right around the legal limit anyways and I don't plan on peeling it off...

I have zero visibility issues. Please, give me a shout and see my car before you pay a bunch of money for something lighter. I let my 17 year old daughter drive it to prom on Sat night and she came home at 3 AM. There is no problem. I'll be happy to meet you somewhere if you want to take a look.

The place screwed up the appointment, when I talked to the guy one Tuesday/Wednesday last week he said I can get you in "next Tuesday at 2" so he actually meant 2 Tuesdays from then... for my trouble he offered a free interior detailing and a wash and wax so no big deal. Also they showed me all the different levels they had and I decided 35 was the way to go after much prodding by everyone here lol.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/21/u5arazab.jpg

Even me, the old lady (LOL) says, man up and don't go 50%. 35% rocks. I love it, 2 weeks in.

...looks clean, and yeah 50% is way too light imo.

Expensive tint such as 3M Crystalline, Huper Optik Nano Ceramic, etc. has an extra layer of IR rejection, which blocks majority of the heat, that's what makes it expensive.

• 2 months later...
Expensive tint such as 3M Crystalline, Huper Optik Nano Ceramic, etc. has an extra layer of IR rejection, which blocks majority of the heat, that's what makes it expensive.

Thanks for this as I too am wanting a tint to combat the summer heat to a degree. I think 50 % is my tint extent b/c I dont want police attention plus I have black interior.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived