LegacyGT.com

Robitrice Idea Thread

cahhh go boom, get that thing home and start taking off some pahts. already sold some bolt ons and gonna test the market for a little to sell as is minus some parts to see if anyone is interested, if not a complete part out down to every nut and bolt.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looking at a 2000 Outback today around lunch. What should i look for, and what is common with these....

what i do know is it has 87K miles, 5spd, back in 2007 was involved in an accident so roughly 30-40K miles ago. Was a CT car, Goshen, CT to be exact which is where the accident happened. This was reported through autocheck. So im hoping for the best, i am due for some goodluck after the lgt died

looking at a 2000 Outback today around lunch. What should i look for, and what is common with these....

what i do know is it has 87K miles, 5spd, back in 2007 was involved in an accident so roughly 30-40K miles ago. Was a CT car, Goshen, CT to be exact which is where the accident happened. This was reported through autocheck. So im hoping for the best, i am due for some goodluck after the lgt died

hoping you didn't just jinx yourself.. :cool:

GLWPurchase

I enjoyed mine for 75,000 miles before I traded it in for the 05.

The clutch is weak, and the TOB needs to be greased so it will slide on the snout. Other than that it's a good car.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I test drove it and it felt good all around the interior was perfect and the clutch felt soft and had a high grab point so it may be on its way out but there was no sound with the clutch pushed in. They are asking $5990 as is which is like $1K under what KBB values the car. Comparable cars have well over 100K miles on them. Chances are if i can get them down to $5K ill have to replace the clutch and the timing belt service is not for another 20K miles. Sounds a little too good to be true but im paranoid from my last purchase.

Archived