LegacyGT.com

LGT CREW Philippines

scooby889

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Try to come back home...15 yrs saw a lot of changes...places you wont even recognize..:cool:

Well, to be fair, I wouldn't recognize them anyway. I'm only half Filipino -- home is Boston. I'm also only 30, so that 15 years is really something.

Was in the PI earlier this year trying to spot some Subarus during my vacation- was sad that I only counted 7 at the time. I would have loved to have gone to a meet and see all of those Legacys there! My next trip can't come soon enough :lol:!

So I'm a little late to this thread. My wife's family is from Cavite and we'll be vacationing there again in 2014. Just not sure where yet.

Drew

nice, my aunt and uncle are members at that resort. keep the pics coming. never been to bonifacio only glorietta, makati, manila, and tagaytay. my family lives in ligas bacoor cavite
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

Hello everyone! Just wanted to say whats up to my fellow pinoys with Subi's! I'm from San Diego, Ca. I lived in PI for 2 yrs tho back in 99. I'm planning a trip there next yr with my wifey and 2 boys. Hope to meet some of guys. All your Subi's look awesome!

BTW, I own an Outback 2.5i Limited. Coming from an Evo 8. Former member of the Evo Emperor Club. Our HQ is there in QC I'm sure you guys know tho

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Do you have any more pics/details of this wagon?

Bro, this wagon has a Tommy Kaira Body kit, Rays wheels, 255x35r19, Corazon Scoop, Brembo 6 pots, DC coilovers, Conservative ECU flash tunning, HKS exhaust, Blitz Pipings..Dyno pack at 234 Whp, 335 lb ft..a lot more that i cant remember..:spin:

Hello everyone! Just wanted to say whats up to my fellow pinoys with Subi's! I'm from San Diego, Ca. I lived in PI for 2 yrs tho back in 99. I'm planning a trip there next yr with my wifey and 2 boys. Hope to meet some of guys. All your Subi's look awesome!

BTW, I own an Outback 2.5i Limited. Coming from an Evo 8. Former member of the Evo Emperor Club. Our HQ is there in QC I'm sure you guys know tho

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hope on your next visit, let me know so you can meet the wacky members of LGT Crew Philippines...:icon_mrgr

Where do you guys drift at?

And what's a good part of Philly. I have a job oppertunity but I'm unsure on relocating I currently live in Maryland

Depends on your preferred lifestyle...Bonifacio Global City (posh), makati city (financial/cosmopolitan), Cebu (adventure), boracay & palawan (beach paradise)....many more...

• 2 weeks later...
I wish we had the variety of options you have for mods here in the states for the 5th gen!

Where in the Philippines are you located? My wife has family there.

Our group members are from all around in Metro Manila...

Archived