LegacyGT.com

The Infiniti G replacement...the Q50 revealed!

It does look..... angry.

Edit- Stoplight nailed it. It certainly needs another pair or two of creases in the hood. I don't think 6 is quite enough.

The big, tacked on foglight protrusions are totally unnecessary too.

I think I've seen that car before....

GS

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2012/11/2013-lexus-gs350-f-sport-review.jpg

LS

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2012/08/2013-lexus-ls-fd.jpg

Looks like a maxima , just with the buldges amplified -

The wife had a G35X , good car , but ,the maintence was a bear and it didnt crash well. She hydroplaned at 45 mph ( even in the X ), hit a gaurd rail, spun down an embankment and hit a tree = totaled G.Glad she had the air bags as they all were used. She was and the punk kid were ok so they did thier job -If anyone really wanting one of these ,jsut wait a year or two , used Infinities are cheap !

2013-Nissan-Maxima-front-view-1024x640.thumb.jpg.29034a58efb8edf6fae550b4a52fc630.jpg

I see that being a natural evolution from the current Gen Maxima. Let's see how similar they are.

It's not love at first sight (Audi RS7, anyone? :wub:), but it's not hideous, either. It'll grow on me.

edit: the re-naming scheme, on the other hand... drives me nuts.

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

He didn't complain it crashed, it didn't crash well, whatever that means.

I think he expected that a car that "hit a gaurd rail, spun down an embankment and hit a tree" walks away without a scratch?

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

Edit- Stoplight nailed it. It certainly needs another pair or two of creases in the hood. I don't think 6 is quite enough.

http://static.cargurus.com/images/site/2008/02/06/14/27/2006_chrysler_crossfire_srt-6_srt-6_roadster-pic-9690.jpeg

^ Sometimes more is not less, it's just more.

I kind of like the look of the Q50. I wouldn't buy one but it does look better the current Legacy.:hide:

How's that the car's fault? Get proper tires or don't exceed safe speed for the crappy tire you're on.

It wasnt the cars fault - meerly making a statement- btw - speed limit was 70mph, tire were new ( less that 2k miles , Bridgestone Turanza EL4's , if I rember corectly ) - cant think of anything that could havebeen done differntly by the wife. Just kind of thought the all wheel drive would have made more of a difference - Im sure it helped.

By saying it didnt crash well , I was meaning that the repairs were pretty significant for such a low speed incident - it did take a hard sersies of hits ,I just thought it would have faired a little bit better. In the end it did its job and kept the fam safe so all is well -

How do you expect all wheel drive to help when the tires are not making contact with the pavement? That is the definition of hydro-planing. Planing (sliding, basically) on the surface of water.

Archived