LegacyGT.com

What did U do 2 ya Legacy 2day?

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
^ that is super nice, I didn't install anything cool like that...I replaced my lower radiator hose. Boo.

Is that a gtspec bar leeson?

Thanks:) not sure what brand it is. We just know it fits and works. no markings or sticker when I bought it. my wife says she notices a difference when I turn on the winding roads. Before on the same winding roads she used to say "Slow Down" even cry and now she doesn't say or hit me anymore:lol:.

Lol..I love doing that too, when I got my first legacy or first AWD vehicle I had a great time showing her what it could do. I was asking about the gtspec bar because thats the only one available for our cars that I have seen, but you are in jdm land so who knows what is available there. Very nice piece though.

Lol..I love doing that too, when I got my first legacy or first AWD vehicle I had a great time showing her what it could do. I was asking about the gtspec bar because thats the only one available for our cars that I have seen, but you are in jdm land so who knows what is available there. Very nice piece though.

So I asked the seller if he could remember taking off or seeing any stickers on the bar when he owned and he remembered it saying "Beatrush" then I looked online for that company and I think they are only in Japan and make Subaru parts?

did my JDM STI alloy front control arms with the whiteline anti lift kit, and the whiteline bump steer kit cant wait to test it tomorrow now off to do a major alignment overhaul

[ATTACH]151530[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]151531[/ATTACH]

You noticed a difference? I thinking of bring over my control arms back to the states. What's the reason on the swap?

Both my Subaru's are gone. Think I'm gonna be in the market for another 3rd gen legacy with income tax. 98 LGT was totaled, 00 L was sold after I noticed the head gaskets were leaking. It had too many miles and the body was too rough. Not sure if I am gonna go with a Legacy L or a GT this time. Depends if I can find a GT that has been maintained well.

^ nice and your ripping it apart in a few months? Nothing that cool for me, put some new tires on the wagon, went with the 4x's again..got a good deal between those or some Goodyear f1's.

lol yea you kno I have to test all my equipment before I leave.. That way I can return or kno exactly how to do install when I get back home. Saving time. tires are just as important or needed

Leeson187, awesome work! I'm in the process of JDM'ing the sh*zznitz out my '00 Legacy BH.

I presently have a Whiteline 20mm front swaybar, and a 18mm Cusco rear swaybar that I got from another forum member here in the US. But I found it difficult to acquire a Cusco front swaybar, with order times of 2-3 months. The Cusco front is available in either 21 0r 22 mm, p/n 660-311-A21/A22, list prices varying around $240 plus shipping.

My solution? I bought a Baja Turbo 21mm front swaybar, Subaru p/n 20401AE010, list price $107.72, here shown with a Baja Turbo engine crossmember and Whiteline W0405-21 front swaybar bushings. I'll install these along with the WRX engine.

2027717193_2014-01-05X-memberswaybar.thumb.jpg.437bb96f7874bc060112ac043e84bb2f.jpg

1900018780_2013-11-2205.thumb.jpg.74f92c5c2f2f6e46cb564eef710c972b.jpg

Leeson187, awesome work! I'm in the process of JDM'ing the sh*zznitz out my '00 Legacy BH.

I presently have a Whiteline 20mm front swaybar, and a 18mm Cusco rear swaybar that I got from another forum member here in the US. But I found it difficult to acquire a Cusco front swaybar, with order times of 2-3 months. The Cusco front is available in either 21 0r 22 mm, p/n 660-311-A21/A22, list prices varying around $240 plus shipping.

My solution? I bought a Baja Turbo 21mm front swaybar, Subaru p/n 20401AE010, list price $107.72, here shown with a Baja Turbo engine crossmember and Whiteline W0405-21 front swaybar bushings. I'll install these along with the WRX engine.

Rdhayward,

Nice pieces. Post a pic when ya all complete. Believe it or not, I noticed heaps of difference when banking turns or around regular roads. Wife's quote "it feels more flat" lol The front ones is where I felt it the most!

Archived