LegacyGT.com

Putting together a list for stage 2, does this sound about right?

bucko3the7man

Both are good quality pieces. Only downside to the turboxs I can think of is that it's 2piece IIRC which is just another area a leak could appear.

But that's not something that would scare me off from it.

• I Donated
Both are good quality pieces. Only downside to the turboxs I can think of is that it's 2piece IIRC which is just another area a leak could appear.

But that's not something that would scare me off from it.

It is a two piece, but nothing some exhaust gasket sealant can't fix. Research will continue.

I like my TXS and you can also switch between catted/catless easily with the race pipe section. No leaks with mine. I just use a normal 3" Grimmspeed exhaust gasket at the break between sections (then a GS to OEM Mid adapter and donut gasket).

If Grimmspeed does release their new DP for us like they did the earlier WRX/STi guys, I'll have a TXS up for sale :D

• I Donated
I like my TXS and you can also switch between catted/catless easily with the race pipe section. No leaks with mine. I just use a normal 3" Grimmspeed exhaust gasket at the break between sections (then a GS to OEM Mid adapter and donut gasket).

If Grimmspeed does release their new DP for us like they did the earlier WRX/STi guys, I'll have a TXS up for sale :D

Good to know. I have the q300 and I think it's a 3" at the joint to the dp, so I don't think I need the adapter, but keep me in the loop if you decide to sell

Archived