LegacyGT.com

SoCal Meet Soon?

sashadg1

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brian is. He is in Playa Del Rey. Now absolutely makes the most sense to roll to you. I'll forward the PM to you. Even got much of the day free (although there is a never-ending pile of things to clean when living with a baby and 3 dogs).

Sweet, pm'ed you with the info.

Its was a drive not a meet. Did not stop for pics, we were having too much fun, sorry. The vista views and technical driving was a lot of fun. Tell you all about next time we get together.

Great drive yesterday, a record low number of cops and motorcycles on the road coupled with unspeakably beautiful sunny sky.

The sky and vista-views were SO clear it was stunning. Too bad its supposed to rain today. Washed the car when I got home and touched up the paint chip in the side from the rocks my wheel threw up. Looks fine. A little hit with my orbital polisher will make it perfect but I'm not about to rush a detail job for yet another T4T meet.

Anyhow, looking forward to doing it again. We should keep up the momentum while it is winter and there are fewer people on the hills.

Archived