LegacyGT.com

SoCal Meet Soon?

sashadg1

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LosAngelesLGT, ur right about the WRX I could swing the Trump.

Seriously, How about Fontana Raceway, they have a 1/4 track and possibly autocross.

Not sure what the costs are or if it going on right now.

Ill check it out

LosAngelesLGT, ur right about the WRX I could swing the Trump.

I specifically picked the more affordable of the two places to eat there. The scenery is lovely and I thought it would be fun. Baller feel without the baller pricetag.

Seriously, How about Fontana Raceway, they have a 1/4 track and possibly autocross.

Autocross is not something you just go to, its an organized event. Fontana 1/4mi has been shut down for a long time now. I organized the last all Legacy event there. Irwindale is going on Thursday nights but last time I was there Shamar and I almost got killed due to lack of safety regs. I also don't consider going to the drags "going to the track". Thats going to the drags. Its the same thing you do every time you get on the freeway.

Drew you don't have a car to drive to the canyon or the track right now:p

(speaking of, when is the eta on that?)

Shiro, no more toys but I can pick up a few more.:p

If my tune is done ill try and make it on Sunday Max.

I hope your tune is done! Would be great if you could make it.

Also can I wear a suit and a bow tie to the trump.?

If we go baller have to go all the way right.

WE COULD MAKE IT THE JAMES BOND MEET AND EAT. I've got a tuxedo. I'm game. I think that would be awesome. I rarely have a reason to use it.

It's gonna rain on Sunday...

20% from what I have read so far. Should mostly rain itself out Saturday. Sunny Monday. Scattered to cloudy Sunday. Weatherpeople are often wrong either way.

Agreed, I usually leave between 8-10a for that kind of thing. When and where do you want to meet up? I'm basically at the 90 and 405 in Playa Vista if you want to meet here, kinda on the way if you were to take the 105 from Alhambra, not so much off the 10 but it's really only 5mi in the wrong direction.

Thinking something along the lines of the coast to Portrero/Mullholland/Decker/Latigo/Piuma/Las Virgines/Stunt/Saddle Peak/Tuna. Please circle your selections :).

Im just happy to get away from GMR, Angels Crest and Azuza Canyon (all my neck of the woods). Any of the above will work for me. Admittedly I would much rather meet up on the 101 side but I can make the trip west. Hate the westside traffic so much.

OneJay you are on the west side. You might want to meet up with me and Ben for this one. PM me for contact info.

Archived