LegacyGT.com

First post-looking at an 08 LGT this week

RockawayLGT

Hey guys, I'm Chris. I'm from Rockaway Park, NY and I'm sure most of you have heard about us in the news in the past month. We got the worst of hurricane Sandy and due to what happened I lost my previous car. I've had my eyes on Legacys for quite some time now so why not get one now. I found an 08 LGT Ltd with 60,000 miles for $15,900. I want to be sure I don't get ripped off and that I'm buying something reliable. I had the salesman text me some pictures yesterday and the car looks immaculate. The only thing I saw that raised a red flag was a boost gauge. I know it's only a boost gauge but I don't want to buy a car that was abused on. With that said, is there anything in particular I should look for?

PS, ive done some searching and found good info on here. Looking forward to learning more.

Thanks

• Moderators
Has the dealer completed the 60k mile maintenance? That should include transmission fluid, diff fluid(s), coolant, and plugs. Probably an oil change too. If they take care of that for you and the car looks good otherwise it sounds pretty good to me.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

Archived