LegacyGT.com

Drive my new wagon gt wagon today and it died on highway

• I Donated Too
Just miss my baby....I'm going to buy a Catless up pipe and have subaru install it while they are putting in the engine...

you had the car for 1 day, dude. :lol:

and they probably won't do that uppipe under warranty fyi

• I Donated Too
take it easy douche canoe^... love is what makes subaru a subaru... or some shit like that ;):lol:

douche canoe...good one

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/thumbs%20up/grand/46746733-thumb-up-.gif

Just got some info, something in valve train came apart and went Into engine.....

I need a whole new engine....

Best part is car dealer is paying for it....they already are having it towed to subaru for engine replacement. It's a rebuilt engine but comes with a 3yr/36 k warranty.....so I kinda win in the deal, Just miss my baby....I'm going to buy a Catless up pipe and have subaru install it while they are putting in the engine...

Wow, you're one lucky sum-bitch!!

Haha a brand new engine in a 47,000-mile car is basically a new car!!!

I don't think they'll throw on the up-pipe under warranty, but a small tip should get them to throw it on while it's convenient. Any Subaru mechanic worth two shits will know why it's going on in the first place.

I just read a lot saying the stock up pipe can cause the turbo to blow because of the cat.....I figured while the engine is out, it would be easy to just put on a cat less one.....

Yeah I got lucky.... Getting it rust proofed when I get it back, so it won't rust, plus new engine. I'll have a new car almost

They going to replace with all new part's or just some new parts and old parts the rest

They really should be replacing everything.

Also have them do a compression and leak down test after

Is a subaru dealership doing the repair? The chance of them doing a great and/or correct job is slim unless you know the tech doing the work

They going to replace with all new part's or just some new parts and old parts the rest

They really should be replacing everything.

Also have them do a compression and leak down test after

Is a subaru dealership doing the repair? The chance of them doing a great and/or correct job is slim unless you know the tech doing the work

but moar free motors in his future then ;)

You probably will if Subaru is getting involved. Definately make sure its getting a new oil cooler as Max said. You should also ask them for all the old parts back, that way you can verify what they replaced and may end up being able to sell the heads or block halves.

Archived