LegacyGT.com

Noob

Hopefully i am not way out of place here. I saw that i have to have 10 post to see the marketplace so figured i would start a thread to get some going. I have an N/A 06 legacy sedan. Would like some opinions on some different upgrades. 1st-springs-I want to drop it about an inch. Just enough to get the tires(Stock wheels and Tires) almost at the wheel wells. Not looking for super stiff. 2nd-Sway bars. I want it to handle really well. Will get to motor swaps and turbos and what not after my warranty is up in 36000 miles. I am getting ready to do plasti-dip on my wheels and the Subaru badges to match as soon as it arrives in the mail.

Welcome to the site, best way to find any info on the site is to learn to navigate the forums button at the top of the page, also the search is a big thing too for specific things, lots of good info and good people on here to help just try not to start threads that have been started and youll be good to go
StageIII Cryotune-Kinugawa STS TD06H-20GTX 9 blade turbine, ID1000, DW65c, 73mm MegaMAF , GS EWG up-pipe, Downpipe and EBCS, FMS FMIC, TGV Delete, Brembo swap

• Moderators
1st-springs-I want to drop it about an inch. Just enough to get the tires(Stock wheels and Tires) almost at the wheel wells. Not looking for super stiff.

i don't believe a 1" drop will put the tires "almost at the wheel wells. probably more like a two-finger gap.

2nd-Sway bars. I want it to handle really well.

great first suspension mod. make sure to pick up the reinforced rear mounts (cobb or avo) and you'll probably want replacement endlinks as well (kartboy / new perrins are probably recommended)

Will get to motor swaps and turbos and what not after my warranty is up in 36000 miles.

Motor swaps? On a car with 36,000 miles? If that's really your plan, do yourself a favor and save all of your mod money until you get to 36k miles. then sell the 2.5i, pick up and '09 GT or spec.b, and use your mod money as a down payment. You'll thank me later.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

Haha i wish it was only 36000 miles. The car has 80000 but came with a 3 year or 36000 mile warranty. Yea I figured the drop wouldn't get me quite to the tires but other than doing coilovers the lowest I have found is 1.5" drop. Yea when I do sway bars I will definitely be doing everything(end links). Thanks for your input

Archived