LegacyGT.com

3 Gauges package from LGT B4

fzanetti

It is expensive, but it has gone down quite a bit in the last few months. This same part used to be $1089:eek:

It also is canted towards the driver, but of a JDM/UK spec car. It doesn't appear to flip around easily without having the wording in the one corner be upsidedown.

They are pricey, but indeed is the only solution for the cubby location, and also with a pre-fitted and designed gauge package...

I am thinking about them, even tough they are €€€€€€

Heheheeh

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

If you are looking for a less expensive cubby guage option, check this thread. Requires you to do some mods on your own, but seems easy enough and worth the savings. I plan to go this route in the near future... good luck!

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9113&highlight=boost+gauge+install

My VB Garage... Pumping the air back into despair

I have them in my Gt. It has boost , oil temp, oil press. The kit comes with the oil filter adapter for the sensors. Got it from Rallispec in N.J. They are made by Defi, and are marked STI Genome on the left side. Stryker posted some photos some time ago. and also were installed in my previous GT wagon . (GRP photos post).

Good investment, high quality, goes with the Gt personality....

I have them in my Gt. It has boost , oil temp, oil press. The kit comes with the oil filter adapter for the sensors. Got it from Rallispec in N.J. They are made by Defi, and are marked STI Genome on the left side. Stryker posted some photos some time ago. and also were installed in my previous GT wagon . (GRP photos post).

are they angled towards the driver? PR is left hand drive I think. How about a few pics? Now you got me all excited!

do you have any installed pics?

3 guages (that Pep Boys has for about $20) in a hole that already exists ( that will require a custom mount) for ONLY $850 plus installation ( was $1000 + before) God hold me back boys. Ill take all I can get. Are people out of their minds? These might be reasonable at $150 plus install at $850 you need a head shrinker!

Uhm, the gauges at pep boys are not really comparable at all to these ones. Consider to buy similar gauges without the mount and all is still about $600-$700.

EDIT: Are you really going to mount those cheap-ass gauges in your car? I wouldn't even mount them in my old car! I think I spent close to $200 on a pair of VDO gauges, sender and an A-pillar mount. Well worth the money.

It's the same old crap. Someone always has to threadcrap about it's too much, how can you spend that much money on an item, etc, which I find funny from a Limited owner. Again as stated above, a BF DEFI gauge set would run just as much w/o the gauge holder(s). This STi subaru set is pricy, but it's quality just as the BF DEFI set. If you never ever plan on any mod, then move on, otherwise, these are very nice.

... wonders about a GB?

Uhm, the gauges at pep boys are not really comparable at all to these ones. Consider to buy similar gauges without the mount and all is still about $600-$700.

EDIT: Are you really going to mount those cheap-ass gauges in your car? I wouldn't even mount them in my old car! I think I spent close to $200 on a pair of VDO gauges, sender and an A-pillar mount. Well worth the money.

No im not mounting any guages in my car. My point is that the three extra guages would be nice but $800-1,000 is insane (to me anyway)

OK is it me or is this a reasonable price?

Archived