LegacyGT.com

Need new front bumper

StormLGT

Somebody backed into me for the second time in about 2 months, and instead of fixing the stock bumper, I decided to just get an aftermarket one that looks better. Anyways, on the VISRacing website, they say this bumper can only fit the 08-09 years, is this true? Do they have a different bumper style?

Thanks in advance!

05sbleg4dwin-015.jpg.1758ff45c6337e190b23dfd7a6e83761.jpg

For example, that picture you posted has the frontend of a USDM 08-09 which has a bigger grille and different headlights than the USDM 05-07.

You should also be aware that some aftermarket or JDM bumpers require certain fenders and/or grilles IIRC

For example, that picture you posted has the frontend of a USDM 08-09 which has a bigger grille and different headlights than the USDM 05-07.

You should also be aware that some aftermarket or JDM bumpers require certain fenders and/or grilles IIRC

Wow haha I just noticed the headlights were different after actually looking. Thanks for helping. Are there any front bumpers that look good for 05-07? I really can't seem to find any.

• 1 month later...

same thing just happened to me , i priced a new bumper cover unpainted for 189 its oem from fred beans , ill be ordering that in a few weeks , and i work in a body shop so ill paint the bumper for the cost of paint so ill be ahead of the game ..

them fiberglass bumpers fit like shit , id rather have a oem bumper any day

Archived