LegacyGT.com

Problem after problem

So, i've been having to disconnect my battery every time im not driving the car because for some reason the the red lights in the back of my car wont turn off.

Well, earlier i connected my battery and tried to start my car but my car wouldnt start. It had like a very week engine sound, and it consistently happened.

I let it rest for about 20 minutes and it started out of know where.

I dont want to drive it at all unless i find a solution, cus that sucked.

There's a switch on top of your steering column. Flip it, your lights will go off and you won't have to disconnect the battery any more. The switch is there solely to keep the lights on with the car in "off" or the key out since Subaru wants to help save batteries when people inevitably leave their lights on. For a situation such as leaving the car on the side of the road or something and you want the parking lights on and want to take your keys with you.

As for the battery, sometimes the connection on the terminals isn't great. Try to wiggle it around and tighten it down better once you have it in a spot where it will start better. I know it's weird, but I've had that issue with mine after disconnecting. Funny, I just had this conversation with a buddy because he changed his motorcycle battery and the connection bolted into the post into the awkward wrap around. We thought that would be a much better design for car batteries.

• I Donated

I am still 100% convinced that this is a troll.

Look up the history of the user, every thread has been something so outrageously stupid.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

I am still 100% convinced that this is a troll.

Look up the history of the user, every thread has been something so outrageously stupid.

would you like me to take a picture so that you can shutup?

There's a switch on top of your steering column. Flip it, your lights will go off and you won't have to disconnect the battery any more. The switch is there solely to keep the lights on with the car in "off" or the key out since Subaru wants to help save batteries when people inevitably leave their lights on. For a situation such as leaving the car on the side of the road or something and you want the parking lights on and want to take your keys with you.

As for the battery, sometimes the connection on the terminals isn't great. Try to wiggle it around and tighten it down better once you have it in a spot where it will start better. I know it's weird, but I've had that issue with mine after disconnecting. Funny, I just had this conversation with a buddy because he changed his motorcycle battery and the connection bolted into the post into the awkward wrap around. We thought that would be a much better design for car batteries.

Its not that man, i've tried. This problem happened out of know where.

I've checked the break assemd be. i have no idea what else it could be, maybe i need a new battery? no idea.

• I Donated
would you like me to take a picture so that you can shutup?

A picture of your car with something that shows todays date? Then maybe I'll believe you.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

id check the wiring in the back. is it the inner two or the outer two lights that stay on? could be a pinched wire grounding out or something.

the outer two lights, the ones that kind of go curve into the side of the car, even the one on the wing.

Archived