LegacyGT.com

New Legacy GT!

Bye Bye STI:D

Brought home a new OBP LGT non limited 5 speed today. No pics yet but I am very happy with the deal I got and the car. No more bone rattling super stiff bouncing along in the STI (Bang, boom, rattle buzz). And, my payments are less:) .

I have a daily driver again :lol:, and thank God I got major bucks for my trade.:cool:

Bye Bye STI:D

Brought home a new OBP LGT non limited 5 speed today. No pics yet but I am very happy with the deal I got and the car. No more bone rattling super stiff bouncing along in the STI (Bang, boom, rattle buzz). And, my payments are less:) .

I have a daily driver again :lol:, and thank God I got major bucks for my trade.:cool:

Congrats and drive it in good health...and continue to post your reaction to the LGT vs. the STi...and also the 03 EVO you had? My id tells me I WANT an STi...but my ego and superego know better:)

05 SWP Legacy GT Limited (aka "Pearl")- 5MT AP - Stage 2 Protuned (238/284) - wife driven

07 BMW 335xi

It makes me happy every time to hear that former STi owners are proud of their new GT's.

I figure with about 80% of the performance and more creature-comforts, how can one go wrong with choosing the larger Subaru?

Welcome!

Congrats and drive it in good health...and continue to post your reaction to the LGT vs. the STi...and also the 03 EVO you had? My id tells me I WANT an STi...but my ego and superego know better:)

Thanks,

I still have my Evo, but it's a 375 whp track car at this point. Not a daily driver by any means. The STI was "supposed to be" my daily driver but the short wheelbase, non existent sound deadening, and bouncy freeway ride kind of ruined it for me. I also contributed by making the STI handle better, and stiffening it up in the process. The STI is really small inside, and I'm a big guy. The Evo is much more comfortable and roomy for a large person, even at the track:lol: .

My best friend has a tuning shop for Subies and Mitsus. He has seen (and helped) many people mod their Evos and STIs into non daily drivable race cars. Keep the LGT and enjoy the comfort. It's plenty quick, rides nice, and handles pretty well. Some sticky tires, better brake pads and fluid, a rear sway bar and...but I already have a race car:rolleyes: :lol:

Randall

Bluesmaster, welcome! :) From one Ohioan to another! :)

Man, LGTs are really popping up in the enthusiast crowd in central/southern Ohio!

-A

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

You punk! I was the only one in my area with a LGT OBP 5MT Sedan before you! Just kidding, welcome to the forum! Are the tuners you are talking about Quantum Racing per chance?

Yeah, at 51 I'm a real punk:lol: . Quantum has been history for six months or so, but I saw a lot of it there. Bryon has his own shop now in Hilliard -- Meade Engineering. He's doing well without the "Mark Myers anvil" hanging around his neck;) . Tuners are kind of like drug dealers, ya know?

Unfortunately, the mod bug bites hard and customers don't listen to good advice when it is offered:D . I should know...:rolleyes:

Archived