LegacyGT.com

Gauging interest on fender flares..

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uploadfromtaptalk1378054431201.thumb.jpg.2310a940d76982ede32a425fea61bb31.jpg

I haven't really advertised here because lgt is kind of stingy when it comes to selling shit. Because I didn't, ill run the same special I had on NES and rs25.. buy before sept 14th for $200 + shipping. After that they go back to normal pricing of $265 a set.

Please Note; at $200, thats a loss of $60 a set for me, but I have quite an abundance of them and money tied up I could use for other things.. like my house :lol:

Trolling. Do we get a 100 lb bag of rice with these flares?

:hide:

Not one single bag, but dozens of chinese take out containers each loaded with old rice and a fortune cookie that says something in broken engrish.

• 2 weeks later...

So again, I know its been asked, but yours is an older legacy, the impreza is also not a legacy, and crazymonks car is not even using the flares you are selling. I am VERY interested but can't spend $265 not knowing what they look like on the 2005-2009 body style and fenders.

Anything that you can do to work around this issue?

Also did you cut te fenders underneath the flares? Pictures of that would be helpful as well.

So again, I know its been asked, but yours is an older legacy, the impreza is also not a legacy, and crazymonks car is not even using the flares you are selling. I am VERY interested but can't spend $265 not knowing what they look like on the 2005-2009 body style and fenders.

Anything that you can do to work around this issue?

Also did you cut te fenders underneath the flares? Pictures of that would be helpful as well.

Yes I did, and I know you have.. I haven't had access to mock up on an 05-09... let me reach out through my ct group and see if I can get something done this week for you.

I did cut the fenders underneath. Kind of the whole point of the flares is for more space. I may have some pictures. Ill check it out and host them if I do.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Its been a while since I've updated rhis!

[ATTACH]145188[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]145189[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]145190[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]145191[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]145192[/ATTACH]

The last two are final pre production piece. Last one made in glass. Next up is a pp run!

What bumper is that on the BE? And where can I get one in the US?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

What bumper is that on the BE? And where can I get one in the US?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Its a 2003 legacy outback bumper. It is a USDM bumper! The center section was cut for the front mount.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived