LegacyGT.com

Deals on other Sites (5th Gen)

• 1 month later...
If anyone is interested in the LED bars that msyelf and GTEASER have, it's on sale right now. $50 less than what I paid https://www.amazon.com/SYLVANIA-Pixilated-Daytime-Running-Contains/dp/B00OYR8N7M/ref=dp_ob_title_auto

Wow! Yeah that's a great price. It's a quality kit for sure and I like the auto on/off with auto sensing voltage. Never have to think about them.

• 2 weeks later...

Figured I'd put this in there as well. Sale on Blackvue DR650S 2CH Dashcam for $249.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1271917-REG/black_vue_bv_dr650s_2ch_16gb_dr650s_series_2_channel_dash.html

Amazon Prime Members: The price shows as $329 but on the right side under Other Sellers on Amazon, the first one is Amazon at $249.

https://www.amazon.com/BlackVue-DR650S-2CH-Recorder-Included-support/dp/B01H7WJEDM?tag=slickdeals&ascsubtag=f605e23c81cf11e7a8e7c24b30196ae70INT

VLEDS Labor Dale sale just kicked in, going until Sept. 4th. 10% off everything, 15% off orders over $100, 20% off orders over $200.

http://www.vleds.com/

I'm really considering doing the full upgrade for hi and lo beams, with the DRL module that's coming out at the end of the months. 2x H7 Micro Led bulbs, 2x 9005 Micro Led bulbs, and the DRL module totals at around $285 after the discount. Seems like a really good price to me.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

EBay 15 off anything . Must use phone app.

eBay App Exclusive:

$15 Coupon

Today only! Just download the eBay app and spend $75+. Use Coupon code: PSHOPAPP.

Shop Now

Ends at 6PM PT.

How to redeem your Coupon:

Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions.)

Pay for your item by 6:00 PM Pacific Time on November 22, 2017

Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PSHOPAPP

Questions? Visit our step-by-step guide.

Terms & Conditions:

The Coupon is a $15 off discount off a minimum purchase of $75, valid until 6:00 PM on November 22, 2017. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.*com. Eligible items exclude items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories. Coupon can be used once within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only eBay members registered with an address located in the United States or Canada are eligible for the Coupon. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.

Redline Goods up to 50% off.

Aren't you tired of companies blasting their Black Friday Specials as though they were the best thing ever since wheel was invented? We are.

So we won't do unto you like we hate being done unto us. We won't throw a bunch of "super hype" reasons for you to buy from us. We do the same everyone else does, every year - discount products to get you to spend your dollars with us rather than everyone else.

We DISCOUNT BY up to 50% only twice a year. Black Friday... And Christmas. So if you want to save, today is the day.

Aren't you tired of companies blasting their Black Friday Specials as though they were the best thing ever since wheel was invented? We are.

So we won't do unto you like we hate being done unto us. We won't throw a bunch of "super hype" reasons for you to buy from us. We do the same everyone else does, every year - discount products to get you to spend your dollars with us rather than everyone else.

We DISCOUNT BY up to 50% only twice a year. Black Friday... And Christmas. So if you want to save, today is the day.

Discount CODE BF@RLG

The RLG coupon is an extra 20% added onto the volume discount - so it's $50 if you are spending $400. If you just buy a shift boot, it's only 20% (they appear to apply the volume discount to the reduced amount - so if you spec a shift boot at $55, then knock off 20%, you are below $50, so you don't get the 10% off $50 discount...

the site also doesn't allow you to stack discounts (maybe just a glitch?)

I was all excited at 50% off, thought I might try something different on my shift book (already have one from them - great product, just thought I'd try something a little different)

The RLG coupon is an extra 20% added onto the volume discount - so it's $50 if you are spending $400. If you just buy a shift boot, it's only 20% (they appear to apply the volume discount to the reduced amount - so if you spec a shift boot at $55, then knock off 20%, you are below $50, so you don't get the 10% off $50 discount...

the site also doesn't allow you to stack discounts (maybe just a glitch?)

I was all excited at 50% off, thought I might try something different on my shift book (already have one from them - great product, just thought I'd try something a little different)

I tried to apply more than one discount and it wouldn't let me... I wanted 50%+5%+10%... but at the end I just got 20% off the boot like you stated...

On November 27, save 10%* on all Genuine Subaru Parts and Accessories.

This Cyber Monday, you'll love getting 10 percent off all Genuine Subaru Parts and Accessories purchased online, including our lifestyle accessories made by Thule®. It's the perfect day to get everything you want for your Subaru, or get a great gift for the Subaru lover in your home. Whether you pick up a maintenance kit, STI shift knobs, or a roof cargo carrier, you're going to pick up exceptional savings.

Puente Hills Subaru

Puente Hills Subaru has everything you may want or need for your Subaru

No. The rear cam goes on your rear window. Once I have the system up and running i'll probably use the one for my head unit to record inside the cabin just cause. But since it doesn't have night vision it'll probably be useless.