LegacyGT.com

It's Official, traded up WRX to LGT Ltd.

I still lurk when the need arises. Y'know, the batsignal goes up, I contact Commissioner Gordon, he tells me the moderators are being cocks again :lol:

Wait!! There is a board out there you haven't been banned from besides LGT? Well, what are you waiting for slacker?? You have the whole summer off right? :D

I joined clubwrx.net in Dec 2002 and I've never owned a WRX -- this is my first Suby.

:)

I got Betty in 8/01, and joined right up. I was so pumped when we finally got the WRX. all those RS posers were starting to bother me. Then of course, NASIOC had the holier than though attitude with all the older modded RS guys saying they paved the way for the WRX.

:rolleyes: spare me.

dR

Guest *Jedimaster*
Wait!! There is a board out there you haven't been banned from besides LGT? Well, what are you waiting for slacker?? You have the whole summer off right? :D

I'm banned there on many accounts :lol:

I always make several accounts with different IP's when i join a board- if I like it, then I'll be around and eventually get bored with whatever the topic is and encounter mods/admins. I had nothing to do with the hacking of that board, although people sent me a lot of emails :lol:

And I work in the summer- I needs me summore mod money! :D

I always make several accounts with different IP's when i join a board- if I like it, then I'll be around and eventually get bored with whatever the topic is and encounter mods/admins.

You're an original Jimbo, I can't believe you have more than one account here.

Dave.

Guest *Jedimaster*
You're an original Jimbo, I can't believe you have more than one account here.

Dave.

I've used several already, but they were just for jokes. All the same IP addy. I don't plan on wrecking this place- I've had too many good times in the last year+. Biggest risk I took was getting probation for calling out Kevin, but that had to be done.

Congrats on your new ride man...

I too replaced my 02 WRX for an Audi S4 and a lil while ago bought a LGT....

Really nice upgrade!!!!

Post pics when you get her...

Also +1 on the upgraded speakers...

Where are you in Boston dude? I am in Lexington/Waltham border off exit 54A Route 2.

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Just curious as to why you would go from an S4 to a LGT?

What did you guys get for your WRX trade-in? I'm considering the same thing soon. I'd like to wait and see what the 07's look like. Did you guys return the WRX back to stock or leave it as is?

Return it to stock. You will get pennies on the dollar if you trade it in to the dealer. I never screwed with mine and sold it to a private party and that is the best way to go.

Just curious as to why you would go from an S4 to a LGT?

Why? Do you or have you ever owned an Audi?

Maintenance costs and reliability besides the price to mod therefore the bang for the buck is 10-1 LGT over S4...

The only thing cheaper to mod the S4 was the chip itself, every single thing else is waaaay more expensive....

Of course a Stage III S4 will put you down 414hp @ crank with 482 lbft of torque, a RS4 basically, but that will cost you only on parts around 6500+ plus ~3k in labor.. I am sure you can get a LGT Stage III replaced turbos and intake MAF, IC, etc etc etc for waaaaaay less than that. Actually there was a guy here replacing his turbos for VF40's not sure who he was...

You will see a lot of guys who actually replaced their S4's for LGT's, even though luxury speaking our cars (LGT) is nowhere to be compared to S4's, but when it comes to pocket spending and/or money out of your pocket, it's a no brainer, btw, what do you drive?

Cheers,

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Why? Do you or have you ever owned an Audi?

Maintenance costs and reliability besides the price to mod therefore the bang for the buck is 10-1 LGT over S4...

The only thing cheaper to mod the S4 was the chip itself, every single thing else is waaaay more expensive....

Of course a Stage III S4 will put you down 414hp @ crank with 482 lbft of torque, a RS4 basically, but that will cost you only on parts around 6500+ plus ~3k in labor.. I am sure you can get a LGT Stage III replaced turbos and intake MAF, IC, etc etc etc for waaaaaay less than that. Actually there was a guy here replacing his turbos for VF40's not sure who he was...

You will see a lot of guys who actually replaced their S4's for LGT's, even though luxury speaking our cars (LGT) is nowhere to be compared to S4's, but when it comes to pocket spending and/or money out of your pocket, it's a no brainer, btw, what do you drive?

Cheers,

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Drive a WRX. Waiting on my lien release for me to go ahead and sell it. In the market for either a LGT or a A3 Quattro DSG.

Still browsing and saving.

Archived