LegacyGT.com

Touchscreen Install w/ photos that work lol

brooklyngenius

Wow like i said before, kick ass install. The quality is apparent because you don't even see as much as a scratch on the dash. Bit much for me though, I'd be afraid to park lol, even with an alarm that would make an honest person try something. I'd deff call the insurance company and let them know whats been done, it will cost you a tad more but otherwise you will be up the creek if that gets swiped.

But the dough spent could have easily gotten you a GT to help carry all that weight. You can do the system anytime, but your stuck with the engine. Again nice job on the install. For the reason stated above you probably have the best 2.5i system period.

Guest *Jedimaster*
could those pics be any smaller?

:confused:

can you post up some normal sized pics?

Click for fullsize, n00b :lol:;)

I have a 2.5i and want to do the same thing with my stereo. Where did you buy / who made the custom bezel?! This is the major hold up for a lot of us... the fact that there's no aftermarket 1 or 2 din bezel. You must have cut the stock metal plate behind the plastic face plate too, huh? I was think of making a custom face plate, and recoup the engineering cost by manufacturing and selling it to others, but after I took my stereo out, gutted the electronics, and looked at it all, I realized the end user still has to cut the stock metal plate, making the whole thing a permanent modification. Plus, it would only work for the non-turbo guys...

Anyway, I still want to know how Brooklyn did it!

yup durango/denver are major stomping grounds for me while I am not in hopuston during the summer. what meet and where??? anyway yes that is a JDM air freshner that cant be beat by anything else ive ever smelled. Stereo FX did the custom dash as they stated earlier so talk to them about making more. as for the comment about using that money for a GT instead, I am currently having a H6 3.0R Twin Turbo with the 6-speed tranny built. also to come is TEIN CS coil-overs with the EDFC, 19" wheels black w/ polished lip, and who knows what else.

useless signature line where i cant mention my sponsors

"First Bagged BL5!"

I am currently having a H6 3.0R Twin Turbo with the 6-speed tranny built

Sounds vicious, keep us posted on that one. The rear coilovers should be fun putting in with all the junk in the trunk :)

Every Sunday night there is a Colorado tuners meet over off Santa Fe and Oxford (across the street from Preformance Wheel and Tire) If you wanna drop by I can give you better directions....

2002 Subaru Legacy L (Retired)

2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT

Devil']Every Sunday night there is a Colorado tuners meet over off Santa Fe and Oxford (across the street from Preformance Wheel and Tire) If you wanna drop by I can give you better directions....

I will let you know as soon as I get back up that way.

useless signature line where i cant mention my sponsors

"First Bagged BL5!"

Archived