LegacyGT.com

Rota Vortex

mlrtime

I posted this question in another thread without any responses. Anyone have the Rota Vortex? I can't find any pics of the Legacy on Rota Vortexs'.

Any opinions on this wheel? I think this in gold on a red wagon would be nice.

http://www.subydude.com/images/prod/products/Wheels/rota/vortex/200/200/vortex_gold_1.jpg

whatever floats your boat man

in my opinion it's too many spokes and kind of destroys the clean lines of the car. i also don't like the red/gold combo. sorry, don't mean to rain on your parade. if you like it, go with it.

fyi, have you checked subydude for pics? i think there is a large gallery there.

This is the look I want, I assumed these were vortex. I'm not sold on the gold, but this is nice.

That black car is TIGHT...however, too bad it's a JDM model...:redface:

The rims work with the black...but not sure how gold's look with red. Someone has a wagon with golds that they recently posted...so check the member's gallery forum...you may just find it, since it's so recent. Good luck, though.

Guest *Jedimaster*
That black car is TIGHT...however, too bad it's a JDM model...:redface:

The rims work with the black...but not sure how gold's look with red. Someone has a wagon with golds that they recently posted...so check the member's gallery forum...you may just find it, since it's so recent. Good luck, though.

It's USDM- look at the signals. He has a JDM style grille and rainguards, plus lip I believe. One bad ass wagon :cool:

It's USDM- look at the signals. He has a JDM style grille and rainguards, plus lip I believe. One bad ass wagon :cool:

Jedi, I wasn't referring to WRX_LGT's car...my comment was directed to the one that mlrtime had posted.

Though...the wagon does look tight in it's own right. Later!

whatever floats your boat man

in my opinion it's too many spokes and kind of destroys the clean lines of the car. i also don't like the red/gold combo. sorry, don't mean to rain on your parade. if you like it, go with it.

fyi, have you checked subydude for pics? i think there is a large gallery there.

I love the multi-spokes and love gold on red. I say go for it!

But that's just 'my' opinion.;)

Archived