LegacyGT.com

5EAT LGT Stage I v. 02-04 Mustang GT...

Yeah I lead the entire time. In fact I will tell you what. This 5EAT with a good lauch is REAL fast out the box. I led all 3 of my runs for the first 1/2 of the track.

1) 13.4 sec POS civic hatchback obviosly I lost haha

2) 14.9 Mustang GT MT beat him the entire race with NO launch (0.0RPM haha i messed up)

3) Modded older body Z (280??) 15.1 At this guy alive until I hit rev limiter in 2nd I AM SUCH A DUMBASS

All in all I am pissed at myself b/c I didn't "represent" the 5EAT well but I KNOW that given a chance to line up and break correctly I could have been 14.4 last night with a 2.0x 60' and probably 14.1 in 40-50 degree weather. I was pretty heat soaked. 87 degrees.

If that mustang was a manual then the driver really sucked. A 99+ GT 5mt should be low 14s pretty easy, I know some have even broken into high 13s stock (perfect track conditions of course). Anyway, good to see some real numbers for the Legacy. Let us know how you do when the weather is better.

Ummm no, I am just trying to state that it IS possible to beat one since there were so many words saying how impossible this post is and trashing the original poster.

Just adding more proof thats all

And I have 5 witnesses that saw it ;)

Ummm no, I am just trying to state that it IS possible to beat one since there were so many words saying how impossible this post is and trashing the original poster.

Just adding more proof thats all

And I have 5 witnesses that saw it ;)

tell me the 5 witnesses? who are they? how do i know you ain't lying? you could just say anything is possible? :lol:

tell me the 5 witnesses? who are they? how do i know you ain't lying? you could just say anything is possible? :lol:

OMG you are such a tool. It was Friday night at Englishtown Raceway

mmm def

ChriSSer

edmundo

Godwhoismike

me

wanna ask any of them, go ahead hahahahhaah

OMG you are such a tool. It was Friday night at Englishtown Raceway

mmm def

ChriSSer

edmundo

Godwhoismike

me

wanna ask any of them, go ahead hahahahhaah

cmon man...i was j/k.

btw, next time you're on the track, hope you do much better than the last.

cmon man...i was j/k.

btw, next time you're on the track, hope you do much better than the last.

Well I am sorry if I overreacted. It is hard to tell when someone is being a jerk or kidding around. From the previous battle in this thread I was a little PO'd.

Anyway as far as your last statement, believe me I will.

Archived