LegacyGT.com

Here's what I'm thinking...

Your thoughts are welcomed:

My wife and I love our little car. 2005 Silver Legacy GT. A couple of the stock wheels have gotten bent over the years but we plan on keeping it. Just a few issues with CEL's as I mentioned in another post.

Ok, I want to put new wheels on it and yes I want to stay with 17's so I can swap the tires that's on it to the new wheels. I'm very happy with the tires that's on it and they are fairly new.

Do you all think these wheels would look good on the silver car?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110947386362&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en&autorefresh=true

They are Rota G-Force Hyper Black, 17x8 5x100 56.1 center bore--should be hub centric which is a must for me personally and they have a +48 offset which should keep the wheel/tire under the car. I do NOT like a wheel to stick out on a car.

I then saw a silver GT somewhere on here?? with a blacked out grille. I'd love to get information on that if anyone has it. It kind of looked like a mesh type?? But I think that would look great with the hyper black wheels.

What do you all think?

I'm running hyper black g-forces in 17x7.5 on my OB right now. I think the hyper black looks nice on BSM, less contrast than black and not as matchy as silver/grey variants.

My winter wheels are bronze. I like the silver and bronze combo but it's not for everybody.

you really dont wana to go more width on your tires than a 225 in my opinion which would be a 17x7.5 wheel. Rota's arent bad wheels nice and cheap. My wheels are 17x7.5 BBS wheels off an STI and I run 225/45/17 tires and love the setup.

If you are looking for Rota's check out www.wheeldude.com

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

Archived