LegacyGT.com

Where to look for a wagon?

Caboose

after looking through this thread is seems as though i got fairly lucky. i looked for roughly 3 days, found a 05 LGT wagon, black interior, tastefully modded only 3 hours from me. bought it quick after i searched for another one to compare to and didnt find any.

Good luck on the search. it does take time. and research. know what your looking at before you look at it. I was super picky because this is the first car i ever took out a loan on. I just got lucky.

You'll (obviously) do better if you're willing to pay the going rate instead of holding out for a bargain price. There are many LGT wagons for sale (search http://claz.org that was posted a few messages ago) but they're generally priced higher than people on this forum think you should pay. But those people are not the one who is looking.

I bought mine (one year old) from a local dealer six years ago. I paid a higher price than I might have if I had been willing to spend a lot more time and travel money and then maybe not get the one I wanted. I paid more, got the car I wanted, and have been happy ever after :-)

• 2 weeks later...
Like everyone has said, just be patient and look through every available source frequently. I looked all over the US for a 5-6 months before finding mine. Luckily I was able to find one within an hour of me with low miles and relatively stock. I also wanted black interior and ended up with tan and love how it complements the Regal Blue. Good luck with your search!

Archived