LegacyGT.com

Who's the best tuner in our region?

Brett

I got a couple of places that can give me a tune (Agile, TurboXs, IAG) but what are some other close reputable tuners around, and which one is the best? share your experiences too with your pick... and do they have license plate frames too lol

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you have an AccessPort or are you open source? Your options are pretty much Mach V Motorsports, IAG, DPS Tuning, TXS or Agile. I got tuned a few times at Mach V, but I've heard good things about IAGs tuner and shop in general so they're probably your best bet. TXS would be worth checking into as well.

Do you have an AccessPort or are you open source? Your options are pretty much Mach V Motorsports, IAG, DPS Tuning, TXS or Agile. I got tuned a few times at Mach V, but I've heard good things about IAGs tuner and shop in general so they're probably your best bet. TXS would be worth checking into as well.

thanks for the reply!! i got an accessport and a dp and i'm ready for a good tune. i heard from a kid that used to work at IAG that agile sucks for subaru, turboxs is alright, and iag is the best for subaru. so, naturally i was leaning towards iag already. sooo, who's got a dyno tune from iag?

IAG built my motor and stg 3 tune by Jorge there and I absolutely love it. No issues at all and some of the best customer service around.

do they work with warranty's? just in case anything happens, i don't want the dealer (jones) to touch it. i went there for my springs and the service IS really good.

do they work with warranty's? just in case anything happens, i don't want the dealer (jones) to touch it. i went there for my springs and the service IS really good.

I honestly don't know if they do but I know where you're coming from with not wanting the dealer to touch your car. Got screwed over by my local dealership.....

would you consider them better than iag?

I have never been to IAG, I was going to go to them, but instead I got ahold of nate, he street tuned my car after I went fmic, that was a year and a half or so before this most recent dyno tune. He was closer to me, and since I already went to him once before and was satisfied I would go back. I have heard good things about IAG just from reading around the forums though.

Hill and Jorge are both amazing tuners. I have had my car tuned by the both of them and i have zero complaints about either. IAG is closer to me, so they win by default

jorge gets flown in from chicago once a month and is here for two days. he is very VERY good at what he does because he was around when the accessport was invented :lol:

Archived