LegacyGT.com

Who's the best tuner in our region?

Brett

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...I have been/done business with DPS (maintenance/built motor/ open source), TXS (blow-off valve/uppipw with ext. wg), Mach V(wheels and accessories), Agile (boost solenoid - cheap GM crap, walbro fuel pump - that failed) and now IAG. By far customer service, professionalism, the shops capabilities/enviroment and experience at IAG to my so far is No.1!!!

Here is my recent tune that I got their last month:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151018183082742

CRAZY KEN

BTW...$500 for the tune...$99 for pre-tune inspection! Don't forget that!! ;-)

Next tune by them is when I get a bigger fuel pump, injectors and have them make me a CAI...or...when I get that and a bigger turbo!

...I have been/done business with DPS (maintenance/built motor/ open source), TXS (blow-off valve/uppipw with ext. wg), Mach V(wheels and accessories), Agile (boost solenoid - cheap GM crap, walbro fuel pump - that failed) and now IAG. By far customer service, professionalism, the shops capabilities/enviroment and experience at IAG to my so far is No.1!!!

Here is my recent tune that I got their last month:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151018183082742

CRAZY KEN

BTW...$500 for the tune...$99 for pre-tune inspection! Don't forget that!! ;-)

Next tune by them is when I get a bigger fuel pump, injectors and have them make me a CAI...or...when I get that and a bigger turbo!

what bov did you get from txs? the really loud one? lol at agile's service

"what bov did you get from txs?"

RFL (Real Fracken Loud) Love the sound! Slip on type sucked though...my 05lgt fmic was a proto type no flange!;-( Then switch to hybrid...not as loud, but very reliable...got it for free since the rfl failed due to rust/moisture (long story)!

"the really loud one?"

Hellz Yeah! ;-)

lol at agile's service ... I know...never again...they have bad mojo there!

CK

i was waiting for my springs to get put on and the "techs" in the back kept coming up front and telling the guy at the desk about problems they were running into. really made me feel uneasy. i never had that problem at NGP

No input on the bov,

Well that why I first ask qbout tuning alliance mike the tuner includes a free custom tune

i don't have an aftermarket bov so i couldn't tell you. aaand i haven't done any sort of business with tuning alliance. did you get one from him?

Archived