LegacyGT.com

Why no Crystal Grey Metallic?

Not really, the other colors in general are fairly good, gave me a hard time to choose. Maybe next year or something similar to the dark grey we've seen on the JDM site may make it as special models.

[quote name='CombatCQB']uh huh, and it'll be the USDM Legacy STi Spec-B with HID and Nav completely tuned for autocross or something. We can only hope. :)[/quote] with special machine polished rims, and a red interior. didn't JDM have one called "Blitzen" or something like that, with that color combo and BBS rims, or something such?

Although the STi version would be great, I like the price and what you get with the current GT. I'm guessing there could be a big price jump on it either next year or the following once the car gets a following in the US. You have to build your reputation first with great quality and give customers a feel they are getting something that would normally cost much more. Then the price increase comes. :) The Crystal grey comes with pretty much all other Subbie models for '05. That's why I am a little surprised they didn't slap it on the Legacy too. The dark grey seems to be gaining popularity with all manufacturers.

I really hope they don't drive the prices up too much, yes you get a lot for your buck, but drive it up too much and it loses it's value and a bit of the appeal. I don't think we'll see it jump drastically.

Personally, I love the colours out currently, they look great with plenty of depth. I believe the more colours creates confusion. Although it would be crafty IF Scooby offered different interior colours, hmm theres an idea.

Having Urban Grey Metallic won't increase the price of the car nor cause confusion. It would make a fine addition for the next year though. [img]http://www.subaru.co.jp/legacy/touringwagon/lineup/03/imgs/w2.jpg[/img]

Archived