LegacyGT.com

CRAZY BIG BRAKE KIT SPECIAL/GB FOR LEGACYGT.COM Members !!!

PLTek

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi,

1. Stock rotor is 316mm x 30mm with 9mm plate thickness (22 lbs). Racing Brake will be making with 26mm thick with two diameters one is 316 and the other one 322 which can be used as one piece rotor BBK. Both re-designed rotors will weigh about 17.5 lbs which is a significant reduction in weight. Leadtime will be

another 12-16 weeks. (straight from Racing Brake)

2. Color is only red on the calipers.

We will be ordering one of these kits today and will fit it on our car to make sure that you get the best

Lori,

PLTek,llc

boxrpwr- the guys at racing brake exteded this pricing based on 5 people. I told them that I would hopefully have 5 people by the end of August.

I have another tentative person and I am also buying a set to test so they might be willing to ship earlier without me having to get 5 sets.

Everything is in stock except for the brake lines.

I will keep you posted

Best

PS

PLtek,llc

I would just like to have replacement rotors not an entire system. Can you get a price on the rotors only or are they going to sell by the complete kit? The factory rotors I have now absolutely suck, and the dealer turned them twice already, they blame my driving style, but I don't aggressively. Please help. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi Patagonian GT,

Sorry for delay. THe only color that the Racing Brake Calipers come in now is RED.

Let me know if you would be interested in these and i will find out what we can do on caliper/bracket/2-piece rotor combo. So basically you dont want the lines or the pads?

PS

PLTek,llc

Archived